xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dreaming of a White PS3 Christmas  (Read 472 times)

kernan

• Archived User
Dreaming of a White PS3 Christmas
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2007, 10:40:00 AM »

the white version would still show less fingerprints than black or sliver.

The_Hushed_Casket

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2007, 10:11:00 AM »

QUOTE(kernan @ Jan 14 2007, 11:11 AM) View Post

the white version would still show less fingerprints than black or sliver.

True, I had a white imported PSP and it showed no fingerprints at all.

360-Sagacious

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2007, 10:11:00 AM »

Hey guys first post in the PS3 forums. Anyway, I've been holding off on the PS3 because I was going to wait until Sony ( at least in Japan so I can buy import) was going to come out with white. Then when the price cut came I decided might as well bite the bullet and pick up one in the next month or so. Then I went thought the net for any info on any plan for a white release and stumbled on to the painted white one presented in this thread. It reminded me about the article and the ridiculous fact someone payed so much for a cracked open and warranty voided white PS3. I said screw this and since I already modded the hell out of my 360 I'm going to get my PS3 and make it white with some added tweaking that the other guy didn't do. I'll keep you guys posted. You can also see my 360 mod in the link in my signature below.

splank

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2007, 03:45:00 PM »

QUOTE(360-Sagacious @ Jul 16 2007, 05:11 PM) View Post

Hey guys first post in the PS3 forums. Anyway, I've been holding off on the PS3 because I was going to wait until Sony ( at least in Japan so I can buy import) was going to come out with white. Then when the price cut came I decided might as well bite the bullet and pick up one in the next month or so. Then I went thought the net for any info on any plan for a white release and stumbled on to the painted white one presented in this thread. It reminded me about the article and the ridiculous fact someone payed so much for a cracked open and warranty voided white PS3. I said screw this and since I already modded the hell out of my 360 I'm going to get my PS3 and make it white with some added tweaking that the other guy didn't do. I'll keep you guys posted. You can also see my 360 mod in the link in my signature below.

Just a matter of time before a whote 360 is a common sight! If iwere you id go for a more "out-of-the-ordinary" paint job. Something that stands out now and will still stand out when the white 360 goes global!

360-Sagacious

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2007, 09:41:00 PM »

QUOTE(splank @ Aug 7 2007, 06:21 PM) *

Just a matter of time before a whote 360 is a common sight! If iwere you id go for a more "out-of-the-ordinary" paint job. Something that stands out now and will still stand out when the white 360 goes global!

Well I like the white and it would match the rest of my setup. I have white in everything 360, Wii, DS, and PSP. Plus it'll be long time before we see a white one and it'll probably only be available in Japan when it does and be a while after that in the US and Canada.

This post has been edited by 360-Sagacious: Aug 8 2007, 04:42 AM

Alex_S_61

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2007, 09:08:00 AM »

i deffianly like the white better
Pages: 1 [2]