xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Playstation 3 Rapid Fire For Dual Shock 3 And Sixaxis  (Read 332 times)

Definitely Wapner

• Archived User
Playstation 3 Rapid Fire For Dual Shock 3 And Sixaxis
« on: August 29, 2008, 12:41:00 PM »

With all the buzz around xbox 360 rapid fire mods, I have taken steps toward producing a rapid fire mod for the PS3 controllers. After about a months work of time, energy, and money, I have finally come up with a way to produce a rapid fire mod for the PS3 like what is seen on the xbox 360. This was a little more difficult than the xbox 360 to produce but is as effective. It requires a PIC 16F684, quad bi-lateral switch for relays, and a tact switch. There are aout 6 wires to solder to complete the install. I have just finished the hex and got my switches. I will be away for the weekend, but have already started working on the tutorial. I will post a YouTube video of how the mod works once I have completed it.

Stay Tuned!!

Definitely Wapner

• Archived User
Playstation 3 Rapid Fire For Dual Shock 3 And Sixaxis
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 04:58:00 PM »

Ok, it has taken me forever to get this finished, but here it is. PS3 rapid fire is done and it is cheaper than anything else around. Forget the lame 555 timer that sometimes makes your player pitch sideways. This is more stable and you are not spending much more (if anything more) than what you would for the 555 timer mod.

MOD EDIT: Link removed. This isn't the forum section to sell things.

Closed