xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Team Xecuter: Shipping to Retailers of PS3 HDXT  (Read 122 times)

Albut35

• Archived User
Team Xecuter: Shipping to Retailers of PS3 HDXT
« on: March 16, 2007, 10:41:00 AM »

I dislike the design of this product. As much as people complained about the old design of it, I liked the old design much better than the new design. I don't think many people will buy this as it's not 'eye candy'.

bucko

• Recovered User
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 12:54:00 PM »

You could always make your own caddy, or buy one and mod it. I have a spare silver one lying around, I could just drill a hole in it for the cables and there, it's tidy.

Albut35

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 09:29:00 PM »

QUOTE(supergrafx @ Mar 16 2007, 04:24 PM) View Post

You could always take a porche' and use it as a toilet. Or make another PS3 grill for that matter. What is your point? I've made my own arcade stick, ect..., this thread has nothing to do with "making it on your own," but everything to do with Xecuter making it for you. I don't care how many posts you posted, that comment was a stupid comment. And I second that, the design of what finally was offered is total crap and not next generation but merely looks like "a hack." Team Xecuter are idiots. They listened to the 360 fanboys on this site, bashing the ps3 and this product, and canned what "could have sold," and not to mention, ignored me and my advice on xbox scene's threads that this was the case.

I agree, it wasn't a good move on their part. Hopefully they'll clean up there act and get it together. But I doubt it, lol tongue.gif