xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Future Ps3 Hacks Mods Exploits  (Read 752 times)

bentheman

• Archived User
Future Ps3 Hacks Mods Exploits
« on: May 08, 2012, 08:23:00 PM »

K first off just wanted to know if there will ever be a future exploit like the one for 3.55 and wanted to know if there will ever be a mod so tht you can put a game in the ps3 and copy it to internal hdd and play it simple as tht no going to computer renameing files and shit  if not tell me why and ps for ps3 ver 4.11 and futere and i dont want to hear e3 flasher im talking about future actuallly good mods for ps3 kinda like the original xbox type of mods

L-Burna

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 05:29:00 PM »

The hack doesn't work similar to xbox type mods you would have to look more into the psp type hacks. I believe in the future it will be possible, but with anything it takes time since everything is different in its own way. The lv0 lv1 etc.. keys are different for each firmware so if you solve that then its possible. So you would need a master key index for 4.11 and below to do what you would like it to do.

ph33rzie

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 03:41:00 PM »

I know I kick myself in the a** everytime I think when I updated past 3.55....geez those were the days...go rent a game from red box...rip it to hard drive and play...sigh  I hope there's a future like that but after the geohot crap I doubt we, as in end users, will ever see it :/