xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: SlySoft's latest AnyDVD beta cracks BDplus  (Read 82 times)

PS3Scene

• Archived User
SlySoft's latest AnyDVD beta cracks BDplus
« on: November 07, 2007, 11:10:00 PM »

Posted by XanTium | 8-11-2007 0:34 EST

From engadget.com:

Regardless of what those oh-so-knowledgeable analysts had to say, we all knew this day was coming. Yep, that highly-touted, totally "impenetrable" copy protection technology known as BD+ has officially been brought to its knees, and it's not at all surprising to hear that we have SlySoft to thank.

Full Story: engadget.com | forum.slysoft.com

Chigawaa

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 11:23:00 AM »

I enjoyed the stetement on their forums

*Note to Twentieth Century Fox: As you can see, BD+ didn't offer you any advanced security, it just annoyed some of your customers with older players. So could you please cut this crap and start publishing your titles on HD DVD? There are thousands of people willing to give you money.  
*Note to people considering to invest in HD media: Please buy HD DVD instead of Blu-ray. HD DVD is much more consumer friendly (e.g., no region coding, AACS not mandatory). Don't give your money to people, who throw your fair-use rights out of the window.

Funny stuff  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by Chigawaa: Nov 8 2007, 07:24 PM

Reaper527

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 07:03:00 PM »

i wish i could find that post from a few months before BD+ was in use when i told someone it would be cracked within months and they told me i was wrong. i'd love to bump it with a link to this  muhaha.gif  regardless, great work to the people at slysoft, these guys have been backing great software for years.

Zod5000

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 09:19:00 PM »

Too funny.. all these companies spend so much money on copy proction, and there hasn't really every been one that couldn't be cracked.

It always turns out that the people who actually pay for the product get the short end of the stick while people who pirate it get a drm free copy playable on almost anything.

they never learn do they?  no wonder sony is losing so much money.