xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Yet Another Dts With Blu-ray Problem  (Read 113 times)

bigphill911

• Archived User
Yet Another Dts With Blu-ray Problem
« on: January 15, 2007, 03:56:00 PM »

Ok so I just popped crank into my ps3 and I must say it looks amazing even on my tv that isn't 1080p. (Westinghouse LTV-32w6) I just have one problem... I'm not getting a DTS signal to my Logitech Z5500 surround sound through optical audio output. I had this problem with Talladega Nights and with a little help from silentbob343 here at the seen I learned  to just chang the BD/DVD Audio Output Format (Optical Audio) to Bistream instead of Linear PCM. The stream I'm getting on my Z5500 says it is PCM 2/0 48 whenever I have the output set to bitstream. When I change it back to Linear PCM the stream is the same (PCM 2/0 48). Can anyone tell me what is wrong? Normally when I'm getting DTS from my movies it says DTS on my Z5500 and I can't change the effect. It isn't saying that now so I'm almost certain I'm not getting DTS. Let me know asap. Thanks, Phill

bigphill911

• Archived User
Yet Another Dts With Blu-ray Problem
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 04:30:00 PM »

Never mind I figured it out I just had to change the audio set up in the actually BD menu of crank from English 6.1 PCM to English 5.1 Dolby Digital EX.