xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ps3 Blue-ray Drive  (Read 881 times)

Raheem12345

• Archived User
Ps3 Blue-ray Drive
« on: June 26, 2013, 08:06:00 PM »

7062397301'>I need some help. Today I opened my PS3 to put thermal paste on the GPU and CPU then I closed it back up. I then realized I forgot to take the disc out, so when I turned on my PS3, then disc was stuck. I opened the disc drive and removed the disc manually, then closed up my PS3 again. A few minutes later, i tried to put a disc inside the PS3 but it felt like there was something blocking the disc from going in, so I opened my PS3 again and I saw that the gears and disc alignment were set to the loaded position. I remove the screws from the motor and reset the alignment, then closed back my PS3 and tried putting a disc in. It would allow the disc to go in, but the tray was not lifting up. What I mean by this is. When you put the disc inside the PS3, it triggers then switch on the right side of the disc drive and it sucks the disc in, then the disc tray comes up the disc goes onto it, then it slides back and starts reading the disc. So, I opened my PS3 again and I turned it on so I could see what parts were moving and what parts weren't. On the left side of the disc drive, the alignment that is suppose to touch the gears on the bottom left corner, is not moving. When I press the eject button on the PS3, the left alignment isn't even touching the gears that are located beside the motor. So basically. If i put a disc in my PS3, it starts to suck the disc in, but the disc tray is not coming up to get the disc, so it gets stuck. How do i fix this. I've tried everything, but they disc won't go in with getting stuck.

beenle

• Archived User
Ps3 Blue-ray Drive
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 01:32:00 AM »

i am so sorry to hear that, i don't know what's wrong with you engine, but i could introduce a place to you http://www.eachbyte.com, wish could give you some help.