xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Fallout 3  (Read 1038 times)

Pulsemasta

• Archived User
Fallout 3
« on: March 10, 2010, 05:27:00 AM »

I just finished up Fallout 3.... man am I disappointed. I can't believe they created this HUGE world, and once you beat the final mission the game ends and you can't explore the world, finish up other missions, exc .... and whats up with a lev 20 cap on the EXP?? I think that's pretty low.....

I wish they would of took some pointers from other sandbox/open world games on this one and it could of been a lot better...

I loved the game as a whole but it still let me down.

kelvicharlie

• Archived User
Fallout 3
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 03:23:00 AM »

I don't think the game was too bad.After spending over 40 hours I finished up with the game and I found the game is unbelievable. I love everything about it, I love the style of post apocalyptic games and this one does a great job. I wasn't sure if I would like Fallout 3 on release because I never really cared for Oblivion or understood why so many did. Just not my style of game I guess because I love Fallout 3.

Pulsemasta

• Archived User
Fallout 3
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 10:33:00 AM »

I loved the game.... I just hated how it ends. I wish after the story the world was still open for you to explore and I wish some dungeons had respawning enemies to give it some replay value.... a leveling system of more than 20 levels would of been nice too.

iwanttheagrocrag

• Archived User
Fallout 3
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2010, 10:05:00 AM »

That sucks man, most people just get the Broken steal add-on which fixes alot of bad bugs/glitches and lets you play after the main storyline is ended. It also has alot of missions that are definitely worth the money. Also I'm pretty sure fallout game of the year is cheap, and that comes with all the add-ons which is a TON of extra stuff.

alvinbell21

• Archived User
Fallout 3
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2010, 11:10:00 PM »

Fallout 3 is an awesome but what i can't get my head around is why people hype the voice acting so much, i dint think it was very good at all,

lilyran

• Archived User
Fallout 3
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2020, 12:16:00 AM »

yep i love the game but it still let me down. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pop.gif)  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pop.gif)

yep i love the game but it still let me down. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pop.gif)  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pop.gif)

This post has been edited by lilyran: Yesterday, 08:18 AM

leo5150

• Archived User
Fallout 3
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2010, 01:50:00 PM »

one of the add on packs changes the level cap to 30 instead of 20 i forget which one though  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pop.gif)

KaedeRachel

• Archived User
Fallout 3
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2012, 06:18:00 AM »

To be entirely truthful, I am disappointed with it, because there are too many glitches and general struggle with the game. I bought it and was so rapid getting home to play it then suddenly I was just like... oh nooooooo, this hub is understandable from the initial hour of the game, in which character making and account exposition are wonderfully rush together.

rolen fedson

• Archived User
Fallout 3
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2012, 02:45:00 AM »

I recommended Fallout3. It is really interesting to play but after level 10 enemies become more complicated, and powerful after that very hard to win next step.

jlbeattie

• Archived User
Fallout 3
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2012, 10:58:00 PM »

I really wanted to live Fallout 3. I really did. I tried it. And then I took it out of my Xbox and it never went back in. I thought it was buggy and boring.

leo5150

• Archived User
Fallout 3
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2012, 11:01:00 PM »

QUOTE(jlbeattie @ Jul 3 2012, 06:58 AM) View Post

I really wanted to live Fallout 3. I really did. I tried it. And then I took it out of my Xbox and it never went back in. I thought it was buggy and boring.
how long did you try for? i swear first like 45 minutes i had in i was thinking i will take it out then it started getting more and more addictive..  laugh.gif