xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: God Of War 3 Demo  (Read 838 times)

yaazz

• Archived User
God Of War 3 Demo
« on: March 01, 2010, 12:27:00 PM »

Never played any of the other GOW series, but downloaded the demo for "3" today and WOW! Definitley the best game ive played in a while!
When the giant lava guy came out, I don't think ive had so much adreneline from a video game in a long time!

Definite buy for me!

hamwbone

• Recovered User
God Of War 3 Demo
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 09:44:00 PM »

always hard to go back to old games, maybe the new polished ones will do, but 1 and 2 were absolute works of art!  

So the PS network is working for you i take it?  I havn't turned mine on due to work... but here i sit with heavy rain that i just bought... not afraid to turn it on... but im gona wait until midnight so march second rolls around. might make me sleep better heh

hamwbone

• Recovered User
God Of War 3 Demo
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 09:55:00 PM »

well... guess i dont have to wait =)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/

PlayStation Network Service Restored
Posted by Patrick Seybold // Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media
We are aware that the internal clock functionality in the PS3 units other than the slim model, recognized the year 2010 as a leap year. Having the internal clock date change from February 29 to March 1 (both GMT), we have verified that the symptoms are now resolved and that users are able to use their PS3 normally.
If the time displayed on the XMB is still incorrect, users are able to adjust time settings manually or via the internet. If we have new information, we will update you through the PlayStation.Blog or PlayStation.com.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

yaazz

• Archived User
God Of War 3 Demo
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 01:16:00 PM »

I have a PS3 slim so no issues.  Apparently all you had to do is take out the CMOS battery tho

kelvicharlie

• Archived User
God Of War 3 Demo
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 04:03:00 AM »

I have seen the demo,It is a huge step down from GOW2 in that regard.The game looks absolutely phenomenal, the lighting, the textures,the IQ. The animations are a bit weird. Sometime they look amazing especially the impact when Kratos beat the enemies. But when you hit a wall or the overall interaction with the background are pretty week and it almost .Gameplay wise, I really love the direction the game is going.

azion

• Archived User
God Of War 3 Demo
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 07:05:00 PM »

QUOTE(hamwbone @ Mar 2 2010, 05:55 AM) *

well... guess i dont have to wait =)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/

PlayStation Network Service Restored
Posted by Patrick Seybold // Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media
We are aware that the internal clock functionality in the PS3 units other than the slim model, recognized the year 2010 as a leap year. Having the internal clock date change from February 29 to March 1 (both GMT), we have verified that the symptoms are now resolved and that users are able to use their PS3 normally.
If the time displayed on the XMB is still incorrect, users are able to adjust time settings manually or via the internet. If we have new information, we will update you through the PlayStation.Blog or PlayStation.com.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I have face same problem before, but I found the solution.
Thanks very much