xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Mag Beta, What I Thought About Game.  (Read 774 times)

guruthe

• Archived User
Mag Beta, What I Thought About Game.
« on: September 23, 2009, 03:52:00 AM »

Hi All,

I gotten MAG beta code, after 4 hours downloading (on 10Mb connect), EA servers seem to of been overloaded cause it was SLOW to download but worth it.

I thought was good game, graphics are fine, about 7/10 much be because so many online.
Map are BIG and layout good. Has Perks system, sort of like COD

My only problem with it (maybe because its a beta) but searching and loading the level can take 5-6 mins (it builds up 128/2556 players) and even then you might get an error and kicks you out.

Would buy it if they fixed the searching for a game thing.

Anyone else get the beta?

G

Forgot to say.

When you 1st load it, it says create player and you have to choice a region, Neitherland, Austria or USA. If you want to change to a different region, you have to delete this player and lost your points/perks and create a new one, which is a bit of a pain.

guruthe

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 05:32:00 AM »

Its also good  can have different levels of Armour which the player image changes, different helmets or face masks. Might seem stupid, but good can change them and a little of the colour ie grey and red

guruthe

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 07:05:00 AM »

MY PROBLEM:After I join a queue, this takes 2 mins, the graphic comes up with loading, the 5 loading arrows at the bottom, mine will stop at the 2nd then 'Lost connection', Ports are open on router with static IP, Other games work 100%. My friend got MAG code, were on the same ISP his works fine. Loads inside 2 TOPS.

Anyone any ideas? or have the same issue? NTL digial line, Speed test is also fine.