xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: God of War 3 details: rumble on PS3  (Read 70 times)

PS3Scene

• Archived User
God of War 3 details: rumble on PS3
« on: March 13, 2007, 04:07:00 PM »

Posted by XanTium | 13-3-2007 16:31 EST

From joystiq.com:

God of War on PS3 ("God of War 3" unconfirmed):
* Franchise will be in 1080p with SixAxis (motion) and vibration functions
* Barlog on PSN support: "We do want to have support for the network platform -- I think it's huge. And I'm looking at a lot of stuff right now that if I do end up doing anything with 3, I want to utilize that."
* Barlog on co-op: "Does co-op have a place in God of War? If we can do something unique with it, yeah, but it is really an early exploration of that in my head really. It's not even a discussion with the team. We're not even moving on to do the game yet. I'm thinking how can we incorporate this without damaging what happens in the game -- without having it feel silly -- where it's just like 'we threw two Kratoses in there and now you can run around through the world.' It's gotta be something more than that. It's gotta have a true purpose, kinda like Four Swords."
* Barlog on embracing 'Game 3.0': "User created levels for God of War -- I don't think it's a realistic proposition. We don't design levels with a level editor the way that like Unreal and Doom -- they have their own editors ... there isn't much possibility of user created stuff for God of War."

Full Story: joystiq.com

epsilon72

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 06:37:00 PM »

How is it supposed to have rumble?  I guess they'll release an "updated" controller, like they did with the PS1.

Oh, and I'll believe the 1080p thing when I see it.

This post has been edited by epsilon72: Mar 14 2007, 01:38 AM

mlmadmax

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 08:28:00 PM »

Yea for really tho

The suksasses will now vibrate through the powers of my godlike programming

LOL