xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Tekken 5 DR In PS3 Store In Japan - GR USA Workaround!  (Read 317 times)

PS3Scene

• Archived User
Tekken 5 DR In PS3 Store In Japan - GR USA Workaround!
« on: January 01, 2007, 09:49:00 PM »

Posted by XanTium | 1-1-2007 23:42 EST

From gamersreports.com:

For those of you who do not know, Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection is now available in the PS3 store for download, but only to those users who live in Hong Kong and Japan. Well, here is how you USA PS3 owners can get your very own copy.

Read More: gamersreports.com

mlmadmax

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 11:24:00 AM »

I have succesfully downloaded tekken so it does work.

Now, does anyone know if I can delete the other user I created and if so how do I delete said user.

alsybub

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 07:31:00 AM »

I would have thought you could just press triangle on it and then choose to delete. Not sure though.

I kept my HK account though so that I can download demos and videos that aren't available on the US network.

Ther's a whole load of other game videos and film trailers there that are different.

mlmadmax

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 03:49:00 PM »

I figured out how to delete a profile but when i tried to delete the chinese acount it informed me that all content associatd with that account will be unplayable so i didn't do it.

It's wierd that i can play tekken on either account when i have both profiles but when the chinese one is deleted you can't play it anymore. It's still a fun game.