xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Rumor: Zune Phone Is Coming to CES 2009  (Read 1468 times)

lordvader129

• Archived User
Rumor: Zune Phone Is Coming to CES 2009
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2008, 01:33:00 AM »

QUOTE(spurs2k5 @ Dec 10 2008, 10:36 PM) View Post

while yes u are right about the ppc-6700 (i was dumb enough to spend 500 bucks on it), i didnt mean that phone was a ripoff (though i should have stated that), i was implying that it was sprints king at the time. It was a very popular touch screen at the time. Everyone had em. Too bad it never worked right. You would always have to align the stylus. It would freeze and what not. I was just comparing it to the IPhone.  The HTC is nice dont get me wrong, but my boss has it and he said and i quote, "dude i love the google phone, but this still cant touch the iphone". The IPhone really took the touch screen to the next level like it or not. They made it so mainstream that now everyone has one. The Iphone is like no other. Why someone wouldnt like it I dont know. I mean it doesnt freeze, the multitouch is just outstanding, and tons of cool apps. Albeit mine is jailbroken, that makes it even more flexible.  Just my opinion though.   tongue.gif

heh, my boss has the iphone and after playing with my 6800 he said he made the wrong choice

in fact everyone i know with the iphone (4 or 5 people) arent satisfied and all but one likes my phone better, lol

if you like the iphone thats great, but everyone i know bought it because its "cool" and found that the hype far outweighs the functionality

spurs2k5

• Archived User
Rumor: Zune Phone Is Coming to CES 2009
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2008, 11:43:00 PM »

QUOTE(lordvader129 @ Dec 11 2008, 10:09 AM) View Post

if you like the iphone thats great, but everyone i know bought it because its "cool" and found that the hype far outweighs the functionality

what functionality? like i said, you are the 1st person who says they dont care for the iphone. im 30 work for a sales team, and cell phones are everywhere. most either have iphones or are debating when to get one.  Well end of the day, everyone has own opinion. 2 each his own.   tongue.gif
Pages: 1 [2]