xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Trying To Enable Wireless  (Read 319 times)

JDawg117

• Archived User
Trying To Enable Wireless
« on: December 28, 2007, 05:27:00 PM »

I am trying to enable wireless on my zune, but when I tried to connect it, my computer just said "no network found". We have a wireless G router from Dlink.  

We have 2 computers - The administrative computer is an XP home edition. The one with all my zune software installed is vista and is wired into our network. How do I enable wireless?

Please help

JDawg117

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 11:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(JDawg117 @ Dec 28 2007, 07:03 PM) View Post

I am trying to enable wireless on my zune, but when I tried to connect it, my computer just said "no network found". We have a wireless G router from Dlink.  

We have 2 computers - The administrative computer is an XP home edition. The one with all my zune software installed is vista and is wired into our network. How do I enable wireless?

Please help

.....2 days later
does anyone even look in zune forums?

JDawg117

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 10:42:00 AM »

.....day 6
HELLO!!!
ANYBODY OUT THERE?!?

poo87

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 11:24:00 PM »

go check with zunescene and see if someone there knows, this forum blows nowadays.

StrictPuppet

• Recovered User
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 12:47:00 AM »

QUOTE(JDawg117 @ Dec 28 2007, 05:03 PM) View Post

Your question is a bit confusing, are you asking how to turn the wireless feature of your router on?
Did you mean to say that your Zune said "no network found"?
Are you able to connect other wireless devices to your network?

QUOTE(poo87 @ Jan 8 2008, 11:00 PM) View Post

go check with zunescene and see if someone there knows, this forum blows nowadays.

zunescene blows.....

revengeismyfury

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 05:51:00 PM »

dude strictpuppet, they have there wireless on and if not they're complete idiots as well as I. Ofcourse I guess good questions to ask to, but always try to judge they're experience by what they're saying too.  But yeah this forum kinda blows, but at the same time there is alot of experienced people here in the xbox-scene world.