xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Microsoft's new Zunes: officially in 80, 8, and 4GB sizes  (Read 548 times)

clogicgmather

• Archived User
Microsoft's new Zunes: officially in 80, 8, and 4GB sizes
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2007, 09:56:00 AM »

Probably alone on this here but, I still think they look like a cheap and cheerful chinese mp3 players :-)

shadowth

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2007, 10:22:00 AM »

I just hope that they can fix that crappy software that you need to use with zune... And does anyone know if they are adding native support for disk use?

autoxerFSP21

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2007, 03:24:00 PM »

QUOTE(flashfreak @ Oct 3 2007, 09:08 AM) View Post

Over here in Australia, I dont even know if these things exist. I have NEVER seen one, either owned by someone, or advertised. Ever. The only time i ever hear about the zune is through here. If they want market dominance, or even a place, they're gonna have to advertise.

I was at an Incubus concert here in the US and they had Zune advertisements all over. Other than that, the advertising I've seen for the Zune was minimal.

Agent ME

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2007, 03:49:00 PM »

Touch-sensitive pad?

I'm sticking with my 30gig for now then... I hate anything that has the main input being touch sensitive... Nothing is more frustrating than pressing a button, and waiting a second to make sure it reads the right button, and then accidentally swiping your hand over the screen and hitting every other button (I've got a verizon chocolate cellphone... thank god at least the number pad isn't touch sensitive). I like being able to reach blindly into my pocket where my zune is and press a button to go to the next song or control the volume.

Aeikozz

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2007, 10:06:00 AM »

Wow amazing.. If this thing has the same type of finish the first zunes had Microsoft will have my money yet again.

that as soon as they release a Zune 80 Pink

only reason i'm getting it is for my SuicideGirls Zune. A Device just for all their lovely pictures.

as for Touch sensitive perhaps they'll put in a Touch Lock. Which would be nice.

darkmike57

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2007, 02:40:00 PM »

Eh. The zune1's UI was extremely slow compared to the ipod, so I don't think i'll be upgrading to the new zune.

And the new ones are just as unattractive.

iPod touch it is.
Pages: 1 [2]