xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: First Zune 2 and Zune Flash Shots  (Read 436 times)

Xbox-Scene

• Archived User
First Zune 2 and Zune Flash Shots
« on: August 30, 2007, 09:49:00 PM »

Posted by XanTium | August 30 23:49 EST | News Category: Xbox360

From gizmodo.com:

Zune 2 and Zune Flash Shots

Here are the first shots of the Zune 2 and Zune Flash. The images reveal an 80GB version and a 4 and 8GB flash model.

Full Story: gizmodo.com

DrPepperFan15

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 09:27:00 PM »

secksy... sleek design i think

although i think microsoft is using this has a cover for that 3 billion they spent with the warranties and all the repairs on top of it with the Xbox 360

djtonic

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 09:27:00 PM »

I love my zune now, but it is annoying in my pocket for some reason.  I like the look of my original better though.

~Dj~

BoNg420

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 10:31:00 PM »

People still buy this things?  I had one and sold it cuz its features were lacking and EQs were horrible.  Sounded like shit in my car.  Wish I wouldnt of sold my 60gb Ipod and now I own a 30gb sad.gif

Software2

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 11:11:00 PM »

I have an MP3 watch, a 20 GB ipod, and I just won a ipod shuffle in a gaming tournament... All of them collect dust.
Why? Because I have a smartphone with an unlimited data plan. So, not only can I have like 8 gigs of media on a SD card, but I have access to my entire music and video collection via services like orb.

For me, the dedicated mp3 player has gone the way of the CD. The only way I would ever consider a Zune would be if Microsoft continues to forget its Windows Mobile users and offers live arcade games with achievements on the Zune instead.

RiPpN-N-TrIppN

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 11:41:00 PM »

QUOTE(Software2 @ Aug 31 2007, 06:47 AM) *

I have an MP3 watch, a 20 GB ipod, and I just won a ipod shuffle in a gaming tournament... All of them collect dust.
Why? Because I have a smartphone with an unlimited data plan. So, not only can I have like 8 gigs of media on a SD card, but I have access to my entire music and video collection via services like orb.

For me, the dedicated mp3 player has gone the way of the CD. The only way I would ever consider a Zune would be if Microsoft continues to forget its Windows Mobile users and offers live arcade games with achievements on the Zune instead.

well said i totally agree
they need to start putting things together
morph a mobile phone into that thing and u might get my attention
i dont no why ppl would want to carry around a mobile/mp3 player/psp/so on
slap all that shit into the one device and u will get my bling

jeff10

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2007, 11:45:00 PM »

Buy an Archos, now that is something that does absolutly everything, hell you can even record live tv on them and use them as a dvr, tivo type thingy.

sicknasty413

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2007, 12:02:00 AM »

Looks good.

I own a Zune. No regrets.

slipstream

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2007, 12:42:00 AM »

The article sais that the pics are NOT official from microsft, and honestly, look like they were made on 3Dmax....

sinister slipknot

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2007, 05:17:00 AM »

QUOTE(BoNg420 @ Aug 31 2007, 06:07 AM) View Post

People still buy this things?  I had one and sold it cuz its features were lacking and EQs were horrible.  Sounded like shit in my car.  Wish I wouldnt of sold my 60gb Ipod and now I own a 30gb sad.gif

I was going to do the same (when they came out over here), until i found out by a few of my friends in the US that the iPod is still better.

tgrinch

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2007, 08:28:00 AM »

I have an Ipod and a Zune-- I like my  Zune MUCH more...

DeMoN_DARREN

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2007, 09:06:00 AM »

Well my Zen: Vision M is the best by a mile.  And i base this on seconds of no research....!

All i know is it works with all my movie files, drag and drop, no codec problems at all

Altima NEO

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2007, 01:32:00 PM »

I bought a Halo 3 zune. I like mine, sounds great in my car. The screen rocks. Kinda wish I waited for Zune 2 though. Ah well.

Ken_D

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2007, 01:38:00 PM »

No Podcasting support. Terrible DRM. And MS's "f*ck you" attitude to Plays4Sure customers and all the promises they made them before - 3 reasons a Zune isn't on my shopping list.

PS What's this got to do with the XBox?

This post has been edited by Ken_D: Aug 31 2007, 08:38 PM

Lezlyte

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2007, 02:08:00 PM »

QUOTE(Ken_D @ Aug 31 2007, 09:14 PM) View Post

No Podcasting support. Terrible DRM. And MS's "f*ck you" attitude to Plays4Sure customers and all the promises they made them before - 3 reasons a Zune isn't on my shopping list.

PS What's this got to do with the XBox?

You have to be kidding.  Terrible DRM?  Ever seen an iPod/iTunes combo? Hell somebody sent me an iTunes card a while ago so I downloaded it just to get the songs then unistalled it.  Even the "DRM-Free" stuff on iTunes I couldn't get to convert to any decent format.  And what is there to a podcast besides recorded audio?  Just donwload said recorded audio and put in on the Zune.  Just cause you are too lazy to check when something like the Bungie Podcast actually comes out with a new segment doesn't mean others aren't.
Pages: [1] 2