xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Can You Erase Indiana Pwns Save After You Install The Mod  (Read 782 times)

gangrel_1313

• Archived User
Can You Erase Indiana Pwns Save After You Install The Mod
« on: December 18, 2010, 07:25:00 AM »

I noticed that in the Wii disk management there are still Indiana Jones icons on the SD card (3 of them) and it says there is one (Indiana Pwns I think) in Wii memory, are we allowed to erase these or do they have to be there for the softmodded Wii to work, kind of like how the original Xbox needed the linux save left on the box?

I was kinda wanting to play Lego Indiana jones, as I pretty much just bought it and used it to mod the Wii, but I'm afraid to play it if it would save over something that is needed for the console to work.

thanks

gangrel_1313

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 08:22:00 AM »

Nobody knows or what? Damn, these Wii forums are dead.

gangrel_1313

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 12:01:00 PM »

Well, since nobody answered my question, I decided to try and delete the save, putting my Wii at risk to see if it was ok to do so, and I found it is safe to delete the Indiana PWNS save from both the SD and Wii memory.

This post has been edited by gangrel_1313: Jan 5 2011, 08:01 PM

steveo1978

• Recovered User
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 05:22:00 AM »

Yeah sorry I had not came to the bottom of the forums in a while. If in the future you need to ask a question just PM me. The save is just a basic installer and would not be need any more after it is run the first time and you have at least installed the newest version of HBC.