xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Wii Official Cpu/gpu Specs  (Read 180 times)

Foe-hammer

• Archived User
Wii Official Cpu/gpu Specs
« on: May 24, 2006, 02:57:00 AM »

With Nintendo having playable games on the Wii at e3, and the system being launched in 6 months, you'd think that the systems specs would be public as well, or are they already?

bigjimmy

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 03:35:00 AM »

Oh damnit you got me all excited with the title i thought they finally released the specs. No, they havent released any specs that i know of, only comparisons to todays hardware. Although its nott going to be anything to wet my pants over. Supposedly the GPU will have around the same power as an X800GT GPU which is how theyre manageing to keep the price so low.

Dont worry youll know when they relese the official specs, cause itll be all over X-S and most other places

dohopoki

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 10:50:00 AM »

I imagine the Wii specs are only going to cause the internet to scream "WTF thats gay it not evan more powrful than ps3 nintendo sux". I really don't think it's relevant here, we understand the idea of it and we've seen way the first batch of games will pretty much look. I'm more interested in their financial strategies on the system, games and downloads.