xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Nintendo Pre-E3 Press Conference  (Read 273 times)

Thorn14

• Archived User
Nintendo Pre-E3 Press Conference
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2006, 04:46:00 PM »

I don't mean to correct you, but the controllers are wireless, those were from the development kits. Otherwise they are wireless.

Also, for you ignorant fools, I want to ask you whether you would go back and be able to play any game pre 2000 for over a day and ENJOY IT! If you can, then don't even talk about graphics. If you have HDTV and surround sound and a lot of money, have fun. I''m using the same tv I have, no reason for me to spend money.
As for third rate games, if you have ever play a metroid or a zelda game, then you should kill yourself. 3rd rate , ya right.  Yes, MS CONNECTIVITY is cool, but personally, the only good game was Gears of War.

To address you saying that the graphixcs were no better than a psp's...YOU MUST BE MENTALLY UNSTABLE, a psp has terrible graphics compared to the Wii. You were watching on a video recordingof something...aka quality is down a little, still looks great though.

You saying that you wouldn't pay more than $100, you also, are ignorant. Who has changed physics NOTICEABLY. MS has not stated anything about motion sensing technology, and Sony only has a very basic tilt like functionality. They put in the same amount of effort and more to get the features to work right, plus, MS and Sony ONLY focus on graphics.

Another point, THE WII IS STILL RUNNING ON MOSTLY DEV KITS! REMEMBER THE 360 DEV KITS, AND SONY'S NON INGAME FOOTAGE? Most of the Wii's footage was ingame of some sort. Show me metal gear solid ingame and tell me that it doesnt look worse than the stuff you saw.

trey85stang

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2006, 07:35:00 PM »

QUOTE(paranoia4422 @ May 10 2006, 09:48 AM) View Post

OMG, did you NOT SEE MARIO, have you never seeen mario sunshine? are you fucking stupid? tony hawk looked WAAAAAYYYYYY WORSE the GC titles, metroid looked like it lost detail as well

This is all official footage from G4 as well no rumor shit, G4 said it them selves nintendo looks worse and its amazing there still fun, but im sorrying its never gonna appeal to the masses looking like a DS on steroids, they done lost me as a custamore because i was expection GC quality games as a minimum and nothing looking as bad as those did will appeal to me

Sorry to be the realist and ruin all your fun, now time to shut sony fanboys up claiming new MGS4 footage looks better then last year when infact it lost alot of detail and still stutterd

You should learn how to spell before calling someone stupid.  As I said stated before,  I still think you were looking at 2002 E3 footage.

QUOTE(-NEUTRINO- @ May 10 2006, 06:54 PM) View Post

what a shitty game console.. all the game titles look like fucking 3rd rate computer generated cartoons you see on the Cartoon Network..

Face it the XBOX 360 and M$ press conference was by far the best.. The idea that in 2007 the LIVE network will have crossplatform support so someone can be on a Vista PC and someone else on a 360 and be playing against each other online... very cool...

-Altern8Energy-

you mean it's cool that M$ wants you to have everything in your house have a M$ brand name slapped to it?

QUOTE(witfill @ May 10 2006, 07:18 PM) View Post

while i love modding xboxes as much as the next guy on here, i've been playing nintendo since i was a kid, and nintendo rocks dudes.

Nintedo's first party games rock.  Motion controllers, innovation, whatever, the bottom line is that Nintendo is the only one of the big 3 with any eye towards genuine creativity.  All Sony and M$ do is make bigger and badder consoles each year - who really gives a shit what the graphics are when games aren't engaging you any better.  (I'd rather play old NES games than Madden 3^3343 year afte year).

Nintendo obviously has a niche market now and not as much clout as M$ and Sony, but I for one think that's a good thing.  The non-Nintedo fans are all the young kids from today - high school idiots and frat boys.  The same people who shell out $60 for a new Madden every year (yeah, real bright people, I know).  You can get just about any game for the PS3 as the xbox360.  Let those idiots keep supporting those companies.  I want to play weird, interesting games, not hook up every digital device I have to my ass and see if it goes 34 billion polygons.

4 player games on N64, GC, and Wii will be better then any 4 player games that will ever be released on the 360 or PS3.  

That is the crappy thing about having an xbox/xbox360 the only 4 player games are gheylo and PDZ.

Vfreitas

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2006, 10:17:00 AM »

I just finished watching the Nintendo E3 Press Conference, which is the -only- E3 press conference that I watch.  Nintendo never ceases to amaze me, this new system looks like a trend setter amongst the big boy industries.

paranoia4422

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2006, 07:21:00 AM »

I just watched the new zelda video for wii in HD and i have to say apart from looking awful, having been in making so long, graphical glitches(such as links hat sitting in his sheild? wtf), and the over all clunky-ness the remote seemed to make the player have trouble aiming steadily, and not to mention that ontop of looking worse then what the gamecube should be capable of its still a jagged hell(i never noticed much jaggies in other 1st party games from them) i can honestly say ive lost all interest ive had in this game compared to last(excuse me i meant OOT), its a game we should have had 4years ago instead of the steaming pile i call windwaker, it was very unpolished, and its being delayed so it can be released on the cube and wii at the same time, i personally have lost all hope in nintendos titles as they keep trying to change there best titles and im not for it any more.
Pages: 1 [2]