xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Sign Anti-wii Petition!  (Read 472 times)

Alex548

• Recovered User
Sign Anti-wii Petition!
« on: April 28, 2006, 04:08:00 PM »

blink.gif

I think you've been smoking too much wiid.

lordvader129

• Archived User
Sign Anti-wii Petition!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 04:10:00 PM »

QUOTE(Alex548 @ Apr 28 2006, 05:15 PM) View Post

I think you've been smoking too much wiid.

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

juan_2006

• Archived User
Sign Anti-wii Petition!
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 09:10:00 PM »

1325 signatures soo far...........

lordvader129

• Archived User
Sign Anti-wii Petition!
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2006, 09:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(juan_2006 @ Apr 28 2006, 05:17 PM) View Post

Lol wii sucks penis!! GO revolution!!!

i agree revolution is a better name, but dont you think we can find a better use of our first amendment rights?

CattyKid

• Archived User
Sign Anti-wii Petition!
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2006, 09:19:00 PM »

IT'S A NAME!!
I would have bought Xbox or 360 if it was called "steaming pile of feces," "Wii," or, as you put it, "Penis" or "Urine."

liked Revolution better, but so what?  It's just a name!

buttface96

• Archived User
Sign Anti-wii Petition!
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2006, 09:42:00 PM »

QUOTE(CattyKid @ Apr 28 2006, 08:26 PM) View Post

IT'S A NAME!!
I would have bought Xbox or 360 if it was called "steaming pile of feces," "Wii," or, as you put it, "Penis" or "Urine."

liked Revolution better, but so what?  It's just a name!

i gotta agree with catty on this one, I mean who cares, its just a name. If you hate it that much then don't buy it, there are other alternatives, Nintendo is making this console not YOU

kezor

• Archived User
Sign Anti-wii Petition!
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2006, 08:51:00 AM »

it is a great name fuck your petition

gcskate27

• Archived User
Sign Anti-wii Petition!
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2006, 07:52:00 PM »

plus ONLINE PETITIONS MEAN NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thorn14

• Archived User
Sign Anti-wii Petition!
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2006, 10:00:00 PM »

Seriously dude, grow up, do tyou really think Nintendo will change it? They have previously stated that they won't change it and just because people are posting about not liking it, they still won't change it. Plus, remember about the 360. Everyone thought Xenon and other names were cooler, but when 360 was announced, a massive overhaul of petitions and whining came. So Shut up, and let the company market. And I know people say the phrase "Wanna come over and play with my Wii?", personally, I say "Wanna come over and play xbox?" not "with my xbox", having them coming over to play implies that on it's own ground.

Chron Johnson

• Archived User
Sign Anti-wii Petition!
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2006, 10:11:00 PM »

Nintendo's been blowing it for years.  I can't believe people are arguing that setting their next console up for failure is as good a move as branding in an appealing and enduring manner.  How is the console to attract serious developers when they've added this stigma to their ever burgeoning onus of asinine kids' games.  Nintendo can go fuck themselves, I'll not waste money on another doomed Nintendo console.  Their claim that "it's all about the games" died when they decided to repel potential game makers.  Lose the customers first, the games will follow.  Look at Gamecube releases now.  It's dead in the water.  And it had a decent name.  Good luck.  Fucking Wii.  Waving a wand around at a screen.  Reminds me of the CD-i somehow.  Its future Zelda games are now on par with that ill fated console's in my mind.  Fuck signing online petitions though.  Let them fail.  Miyamoto's been deranged for years now anyway, hasn't done shit right since Ocarina of Time.  He was the only thing keeping me coming back.  Crazy old pervert.  Where the hell is my Mario 128 for Gamecube anyway.  Where's my Twilight Princess.  Nothing even worth pirating from these clowns in an attempt to recover my dignity.

whiteblur67

• Archived User
Sign Anti-wii Petition!
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2006, 02:00:00 PM »

they can name it whatever they want

Reaper527

• Archived User
Sign Anti-wii Petition!
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2006, 11:19:00 PM »

QUOTE(Chron Johnson @ May 8 2006, 12:18 AM) View Post

Where the hell is my Mario 128 for Gamecube anyway.  Where's my Twilight Princess.  Nothing even worth pirating from these clowns in an attempt to recover my dignity.

they're both on the wii (at least zelda definately is on both, and i'm pretty sure that mario game for the wii is mario 128 renamed)

QUOTE(juan_2006 @ Apr 28 2006, 06:17 PM) View Post

Lol wii sucks penis!!

did you happen to say that one before you typed it out? you might want to be careful with what words you chose jester.gif

Morien

• Archived User
Sign Anti-wii Petition!
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2006, 01:50:00 AM »

Woah! 1,973 nerds have signed this petition!

I mean, really!

Wolves

• Archived User
Sign Anti-wii Petition!
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2006, 02:18:00 AM »

QUOTE(Morien @ May 14 2006, 01:57 AM) View Post

Woah! 1,973 nerds have signed this petition!

I mean, really!

Thank you!

thewickedjester

• Archived User
Sign Anti-wii Petition!
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2006, 06:52:00 PM »

actually i did thats why i put an S in the end of sucks........i didnt writte suck ...

Sorry, doesnt matter which way you slice it, you still sound like you said something nasty...

Anyways, heres the deal, they want to call it Wii? Good for them, its all a marketing ploy, wether they keep the name or not its for marketing. Because, how many threads pop up saying "Boycott the Wii!" and then people start to think about how retarded it is, but realise its just a name and then they have the system on their mind, and in the end buy 3, 1 for them, 1 for their best freind, and 1 for a backup... At least, thats how Nintendo sees it.
Pages: [1] 2