xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Psx To Psp Conversion Issue.....please Help!  (Read 674 times)

BerT69

• Archived User
Psx To Psp Conversion Issue.....please Help!
« on: February 02, 2020, 07:32:00 PM »

I only have like 4 games on my psx that I want to convert....starting with IQ... and it works perfect. So....game number 2 is N20 (nitrous oxide) and it converts fine...but then there is no music, I have tried it with several methods

Autopopstation 4
Popstation GUI....
PSX2PSP

both seem to be the same issue.... the game plays fine,,, with sound effects, but the crystal method soundtrack that was so good on this game doesnt play. The songs are tracks on the disk like so many others. Am I doing something wrong? .....I kinda hope so (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

I have seen vids on youtube of the game running on a psp with sounds. so Im lost. All help would be appreciated

Nosf3ratu

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2020, 09:54:00 PM »

Are you using 5.00 M33-6? Umm..have you tried it with any other version of POPSLoader? Try v3.03.

BerT69

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 11:47:00 PM »

Well I after extensive testing with many software I am pleased to say I solved my issue....

Using IceTea 1.3 to make the image, and using popsloader with 3.30 pops,,,,,its working perfect.

Keep in mind it wasnt just a popsloader problem.....I had tried many other software too and still had no sound on any pops.... but the problem is solved. not sure if this works for all CDDA games....but it did for this one, Thanks for you input

americasfuture2k

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 10:05:00 PM »

i followed the same steps as you said in your last post, made iso with isobuster, converted with icetea 1.3 and used pops 3.30. the sound ran very choppy and i still got no crystal method. i loaded the iso up in daemeon tools lite and that iso has the music. what did i do wrong?