xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Psp Won't Turn On Or Boot  (Read 684 times)

hearse

• Archived User
Psp Won't Turn On Or Boot
« on: March 27, 2009, 11:46:00 AM »

I have a PSP I got from a friend, the history behind it, I was told it was knocked off a counter and ever since it has not worked. When you push the power button it will show the green light for about a sec, then turn off, if you put the charger on, it will charge. I have a pandora's battery, when inserted it will stay on for a sec or 2, seems a little longer.

I have taken the PSP apart, and when I got it completely apart and had the memory stick portion off, it will turn on and the green light will stay on as long as you leave it on, but never shows any video or audio. Any suggestions?

hearse

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2020, 09:12:00 PM »

anyone?

commandersafi

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 12:52:00 AM »

From your description it sounds like it was bricked. Have you tried making a magic memory stick and fixing the problem using the mem. stick and pandora's batter?

hearse

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2020, 05:03:00 PM »

Thanks for the reply. Yea I have a MMS and pandora's battery, I have tried to boot it with the combo, and no luck, I know the MMS and pandora battery works cause I have used it on other PSPs. The PSP in question is a fat, I made the MMS and pandora on a slim, could that be my problem?

commandersafi

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2009, 06:22:00 PM »

QUOTE(hearse @ Mar 30 2009, 07:03 PM) View Post

Thanks for the reply. Yea I have a MMS and pandora's battery, I have tried to boot it with the combo, and no luck, I know the MMS and pandora battery works cause I have used it on other PSPs. The PSP in question is a fat, I made the MMS and pandora on a slim, could that be my problem?

It shouldn't matter what kind of psp you made it on. What version of Despertar del Cementerio are you using, and how did you install it?

hearse

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2020, 02:20:00 PM »

Its runnin DC8 I don't remember which guide I used, but Its set up where if you hold the L and put the battery in, you can install 1 ver, hold the down button to install a diff CFW, up for another, etc..

hearse

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 11:42:00 AM »

hmm guess i will just use it for parts =X

mtsaint

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2009, 09:21:00 PM »

I thought that pandora could only be made from a fat psp. In fact pandora tutorials explicitly
state not to use a slim to make pandora.