xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: In The Process Of Modding My Xbox I Erased My Computers Dvd-rw Drive,  (Read 264 times)

Greenie17

• Archived User

In the process of modding my xbox i erased my computers dvd-rw drive, since it is also a lite-on. it is a lite on dvd-rw LH-20A1L.

I was able to flash it back with the company BL05.bin file but all the drive does is flash and I cannot use it for reading or writing anymore.  The flash seemed to go on ok and will open and close but that's about it.  Does anyone have any advice on how to get my drive back?  Thanks.

Mark

strike22

• Archived User
In The Process Of Modding My Xbox I Erased My Computers Dvd-rw Drive,
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 12:46:00 AM »

Did you remember to get the orig key spoofed to your firmware rolleyes.gif

Ghost In Black

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 04:41:00 PM »

QUOTE(Greenie17 @ Mar 27 2010, 09:38 PM) View Post

In the process of modding my xbox i erased my computers dvd-rw drive, since it is also a lite-on. it is a lite on dvd-rw LH-20A1L.

I was able to flash it back with the company BL05.bin file but all the drive does is flash and I cannot use it for reading or writing anymore.  The flash seemed to go on ok and will open and close but that's about it.  Does anyone have any advice on how to get my drive back?  Thanks.

Mark

Hm I think I had the same problem but I was trying to flash an hdd.  Does your drive show up as a CD-ROM drive now?

steveo1978

• Recovered User
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 07:06:00 PM »

http://us.liteonit.c...mp;limitstart=2

Try that firmware. Also check to see if the pc is still seeing it as the same drive you might have just flashed the wrong firmware to it.