xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Gamecube Isos! Is This Real?  (Read 307 times)

5c4rf4c3

• Archived User
Gamecube Isos! Is This Real?
« on: December 07, 2002, 11:08:00 PM »

dry.gif

XB0X_Mod

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2002, 05:52:00 AM »

rotfl.gif  rotfl.gif  rotfl.gif  rotfl.gif  rotfl.gif

LOL ALEC... I just remembered who you are... I was the one telling you to shutup cause you were anoying me lol (NGC_Rulez) remember???

Lik-Sang... everyone said I was coming out with some idea's... anyway just to make it up m8y have a  beerchug.gif   biggrin.gif

But as far as the cube goes I have purchased the Action Reply from somwere in the UK... It isnt in just yet... but hopefully fgrom what i've seen should be correct is that the Action Reply... is a Compact Disc (CD) not a GOD... So when i get it in my hands i'll post some more info but until then goodluck to all the peepz trying hard, WE WANT N64 EMU ON GAMECUBE C'MON!

XB0X_Mod

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2002, 01:43:00 PM »

tongue.gif

I'm & Woz NGC_Rulez... unfortunetly that damn postage thing died out on me and i couldnt be assed to post here... True fancy meeting YOU here hehehehe  rotfl.gif

beerchug.gif

Anyway m8, I just read somthing they on the official website say that aswell that it had somthing to do with Panasonic.. So.. it must some form of GOD... Hmm...

I really thought that it was on mini cd or dvd-r

ohwell... Well i think bunnie is going to sacrifice his cube Goodluck BUNNIE!!!
beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif

sonic-iso

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2002, 07:58:00 PM »

QUOTE (exchaos19 @ Nov 4 2002, 09:33 AM)
Thats what the panasonic gc is, it has a actual dvd player, when panasonic and gamecube decided to work together they didnt anticipate that they had different agendas.  Nintendo wanted a cost effective family system, while panasonic wanted a expensive system that could compete with the xbox and ps2.  So when they couldnt agree nintendo decided to just go their own way, as they did with the psx.  Nintendo released theirs and left it as we see it and panasonic released theirs which has a dvd player in it, in other words regular sized cd and a completely hacked gamecube that has no restrictions as far a regions or format.  AND WALLAH you have your modded gc, unfortunately panasonics gc wont be coming to america because of this, and they are supposedly 400 dollars in asia.

DreamCast games are written from out to in

sonic-iso

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2003, 04:36:00 PM »

smile.gif and yes a mod is in the works itll be done within the next 6 months.

Guardian Angel

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2003, 01:10:00 PM »

what about the gamecube freeloader does that work for backups??? if so let me know

Fuzzy

• Recovered User
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2003, 01:35:00 PM »

idea, what if we took a mini disc disk and put a gc disc in it. Then some coders could crack it, we could put the data on a mini disc, take it out of the disk, and bam you have a gamecube backup.

Notachance

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2003, 12:09:00 PM »

Minidiscs hold even less than that! They only hold 140MB in data mode (and around 160MB in audio mode). TrunksGT72 is right - they use ATRAC (MP3-like) compression.

Mikerocosms

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2003, 05:58:00 AM »

Yes but minidvd's hold 1.3 gigs of data and so do dual layered cdrs.

Mike!

dkoikadabra

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2003, 04:47:00 PM »

Heard 'round the web that you can rig up a USB 2.0 connection to the GC Drive so you can rip GODs over the USB connection. Trying to find more reliable info as we speak.
By the by, anyone look into rigging up a HDD to one of those memory card ports? The GC can take memory cards of varying size, so hooking, say, a 1 GB HDD up to both the ports would rule. =-)

jesterrace777

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2003, 10:26:00 PM »

I agree that unless you have a panasonic gamecube you are sol. I tried putting my discs into a couple of drives and they wouldn't read at all (the counterclockwise motion would definitely explain this problem).  The panasonic gc costs in the neighborhood of $450-$500 though (unless the price has gone down recently).  I  recently got rid of my us version gamecube and picked up an xbox instead since the games that were unique to the gamecube really didn't appeal to me.

CoreyR093

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2002, 03:02:00 PM »

heres the translation from altavista

Question:
quark. would interest me times, as you come to this Logs. One cannot see PRE's with "site new" or sowas. If from a KAL HQ were they come bloede, everyone could see, what them PRE'n. Such a quark

Answer:
"completely simply because someone knows there acc has fxp me so evenly also always the new ps2 and xbox games. thus from possibly www or so and that the type spinnt I do not believe also not thus selected give it games to already only run not on one retail naja times to see which come that was with xbox at the beginning just as also in pre folders and then about 2 weeks later to have her one after the other one publicly released then."

D-Fens

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2002, 04:33:00 AM »

@CoreyR093: laugh.gif This looks like a 'Babelfish'-translation... Ask a real German   >|:]

"Nonsense, I would like to know how you got these logs. One is not able to see prereleases in the 'site new' category or whatever. If these logs would come from a Kalisto Headquarter they would be stupid, everybody could see what they are prereleasing. What a BS.

Since he is the elite-trader/curry of the group!"

Answer:

"Simply because I know someone who has got an account there. He also transfers the newest ps2 and xbox games to me via fxp. He doesn't do that from some kind of www or whatever and I also don't believe the guy is crazy. Well, read-out games do exist, but they won't run on a retail console. Well,  let's see what will happen. It was exactly the same with the Xbox: In the beginning, the stuff was in the pre-folder; about two weaks later they have released one after another publicly."

@fish: Well, let's see. I think it's very possible that this is real. IMO It should not be too hard a job to rip the games since it was also possible with the Xbox, and there are also Mini-DVDs out there (8cm, recordable). If you are German: www.litec-computer.de

DVD-R DataTrack mini 1,4GB Made in Germany! for 8€.

testerx

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2003, 08:27:00 PM »

so where have you guys found these ISO's?

Fuzzy

• Recovered User
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2003, 12:53:00 PM »

QUOTE (fat32 @ Mar 19 2003, 12:39 PM)
I was under the impression the the gamecube q could make/play backups, anybody have any info on this?

it cant
Pages: [1] 2 3