xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Reputable Websites To Buy Ds Flash Cards From  (Read 209 times)

beerman5000

• Archived User
Reputable Websites To Buy Ds Flash Cards From
« on: March 24, 2007, 11:42:00 PM »

I'm just curious where the best website for Flash/mod cards for the NDS are?

I'm not particularly happy about buying from over seas, mostly because it's nearly impossible to make a return if i need to and I don't like waiting 2 weeks for delivery.  (plus, return shipping to Hong Kong is expensive!) I bought from Gameyeeeah once, but getting an email response from them was impossible and though they promised fast shipping, it took way too long to get there.

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 05:33:00 AM »

Go to the homepage of the card you want. Look for their recommended reseller.

jon_jon

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007, 08:41:00 AM »

QUOTE(beerman5000 @ Mar 25 2007, 12:42 AM) View Post

I'm just curious where the best website for Flash/mod cards for the NDS are?

I'm not particularly happy about buying from over seas, mostly because it's nearly impossible to make a return if i need to and I don't like waiting 2 weeks for delivery.  (plus, return shipping to Hong Kong is expensive!) I bought from Gameyeeeah once, but getting an email response from them was impossible and though they promised fast shipping, it took way too long to get there.

Which country do you live in and which card are you interested in?  I am sure there are reputable companies with good customer service where you live.

gainpresence

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 06:26:00 PM »

Got an R4 and a 1GB Kingston Japan microsd card from dealextreme.com for $43.01 shipped.. But that was from Hong Kong, and I had to wait 2 weeks.