xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Favorite Ds Games  (Read 552 times)

CattyKid

• Archived User
Favorite Ds Games
« on: January 24, 2007, 04:29:00 PM »

Well, I just got my DS a few weeks ago and am looking for some good games to buy.  I got WarioWare Touched and the Metroid demo with it (not too pleased with Metroid, but it IS just a demo and I didn't play multiplayer yet).
I've also played Elite Beat Agents.  I'm playing it right now and love it.

So, what games do you guys like?  And why?

Man, I love my new DS...

throwingks

• Archived User
Favorite Ds Games
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 04:50:00 PM »

Brain Age is awesome. You should try the demo before you buy. Some people might not like it. It is nerdy.
I like Tetris DS, you know what this is. There is a few new mini-games I had never played before and I liked them. Especially puzzle mode. I am still trying to beat that.
I beat Eragon, it was Okay. There were a lot of flaws but from some reason I had to finish it.
New Super Mario Bros. is definitely worth it. Buy it, play it, and love it.
Of course Mario Kart DS is fun. It is the same game just portable.
Elite Beat Agents is fun, if you like it you will probably like Trauma Center. There is also a Japanese version of Elite Beat called Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!
Baseball games don't exist for the US I guess. So, if you want 1 you have to go Jap. You should get Power Pro Koushien 2. It reminds me a lot of when baseball games were fun. Like my avatar.

Super Black Bass Fishing was meh. I didn't read the manual and I could not figure it out. After about 15 long tries. On long bus rides there is nothing else to do. I decided to read the manual. I then couldn't put it down but beat it entirely too fast. Not a lot of replay value by me. But, it was fun figuring it out.
I haven't played too many more than that.

If you dont want to read all that get New Super Mario Bros. and Mario Kart DS

throwingks

• Archived User
Favorite Ds Games
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 09:10:00 AM »

Hotel Dusk: Room 215 looks fun.
http://www.nintendo....l...q1H1b&page=

whiteboytroy

• Archived User
Favorite Ds Games
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2007, 06:54:00 PM »

brain age by far is my favorite game i mostly play the sodoku part of it
and Mario kart is pretty close second well because its Mario kart you cant go wrong with it

yourM0M

• Archived User
Favorite Ds Games
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2007, 11:09:00 AM »

Brain Age, and Big Brain Academy are great games.....anything so far by touch generations has been good.....super Mario Brothers and Mario Kart DS are awesome, the mini games alone on SMB are time consuming and addictive.....i bought tetris DS for the wifi ability.....my next purchase is Trauma center smile.gif

i also own tony hawk american sk8land and have been playing it but it seems a bit shorter then the console versions and i also have metroid pinball so far there are only 2 boards/levels and the game itself is kinda difficult for me....you gotta get 2mil just for an extra life but it came with a free rumble pak so cant complain