xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Nhl Playoffs  (Read 244 times)

Spency234

• Archived User
Nhl Playoffs
« on: April 23, 2007, 08:10:00 PM »

Very unhappy Leafs fan.  I seriously think if they could have squeezed into the 8th spot they could have taken out the Sabres.  Every game would have been like a home game!  laugh.gif

I also have the Sabres coming out of the East, either them or New Jersey.  It's all about the goalies in the playoffs and both of those teams have stellar goaltending.  I just think Buffalo's offense is better.

Out of the West I see the Ducks.

Ducks win it all.

makaveli91

• Archived User
Nhl Playoffs
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 09:45:00 PM »

I think in the East it will come down to Buffalo or Ottawa.  You guys must not have watched Emery finish off the Pens.  In the west, I say Detroit or San Jose.  I'd like to see Vancouver, but they can't get their shit together for a long enough stretch.   I say Stanley Cup finals will be between Ottawa and San Jose.

Fromeo85

• Archived User
Nhl Playoffs
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 10:49:00 AM »

QUOTE(makaveli91 @ Apr 23 2007, 11:52 PM) View Post

I think in the East it will come down to Buffalo or Ottawa.  You guys must not have watched Emery finish off the Pens.  In the west, I say Detroit or San Jose.  I'd like to see Vancouver, but they can't get their shit together for a long enough stretch.   I say Stanley Cup finals will be between Ottawa and San Jose.

see now that i heard i have to put my two sense in, sure ottawa beat us a lot in the regular season, same thing happened last year, but we own the sens in the playoffs

_iffy

• Archived User
Nhl Playoffs
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 11:15:00 AM »

^everyone owns the sens in the playoffs.

San Jose FTW. Unless luongo can steal some games, then buffalo for the win.

Buffalo won't be able to beat san jose. Maybe the mighty ducks, and probably vancouver. They'll definitely beat detroit.

sad.gif go leafs go

gordo1111

• Archived User
Nhl Playoffs
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2007, 03:28:00 PM »

Vancouver but then we're out!

BlackWaterOp

• Archived User
Nhl Playoffs
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 08:58:00 AM »

Fucking Ducks...I'm a Wings fan. There needs to be a major Referee overhaul in the Western Conference. There were som many times the Referee's called thing against the Red Wings when similar, if not exact, same things were done by the Ducks without reprocution. New Ref's = Fair games, period.

BlackWaterOp

• Archived User
Nhl Playoffs
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2007, 12:48:00 PM »

God Damn Anaheim. Nobody in Cali even knew hockey existed until the Ducks showed up. I bet they never sold the Arena out until this season, fucking pussies.