xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Skateboarding  (Read 413 times)

coldasice

• Archived User
Skateboarding
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2007, 10:13:00 AM »

I skated for a couple years, then my parents ended up getting a boat so I started wakeboarding all the time instead. But really if you skaters have a chance to go wakeboarding try it, there are differences but if you are good on a skateboard you will probably do well on the water. Anyways I started back up once i started college to get around campus and I have some time between classes to bust out some tricks. I think I need a new set up  grr.gif

Infamous Ob

• Archived User
Skateboarding
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2007, 11:58:00 AM »

QUOTE(coldasice @ Sep 10 2007, 12:49 PM) View Post

I skated for a couple years, then my parents ended up getting a boat so I started wakeboarding all the time instead. But really if you skaters have a chance to go wakeboarding try it, there are differences but if you are good on a skateboard you will probably do well on the water. Anyways I started back up once i started college to get around campus and I have some time between classes to bust out some tricks. I think I need a new set up  grr.gif

Im not into Wakeboarding. But I skate everyday, College is hoggin' my time. I wanna try snowboarding. Maybe.

Infamous Ob

• Archived User
Skateboarding
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2007, 09:27:00 AM »

A yall be up on them SMS (Skate Nafia Saturdays) on Transworld every Saturday? Them be good. Check em out.

Infamous Ob

• Archived User
Skateboarding
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2008, 02:17:00 PM »

Finally, April is here, Skate season is about to pop-off. I still want to grab a copy of that new Lakai video.

Infamous Ob

• Archived User
Skateboarding
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2008, 08:40:00 PM »

X-Games coming soon. Im watching.

watsonn

• Archived User
Skateboarding
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2009, 04:43:00 AM »

Hi Friend's
All the rest of the tricks were variations of the above, slides and grinds.
also a fair few mini ramp tricks. people used to think i would have got sponsored
if i carried on but i gave up lol.

Just a Shadow

• Archived User
Skateboarding
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2009, 12:42:00 PM »

I used to skate in my years of youth, in fact thats all I would do. Wake up and go skate street for 12 hours everyday.

It was a hell of alot of fun, and I wish I still was into it. But I ended up getting involved with other things and go out of the routine, now I can barely ollie.

I could do basic tricks but my fancy was jumping loading docks, stairs etc.

Man if I had the money I would probably go buy a board, my ass was always in shape back then smile.gif
Pages: 1 [2]