xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Rvd & Ecw News  (Read 144 times)

VampX

• Archived User
Rvd & Ecw News
« on: January 31, 2007, 05:04:00 PM »

Credit - Wrestling Observer Newsletter

# Dusty Rhodes has been brought in to help out with the creative end of ECW.

# The feeling within the company is that Sabu and Sandman will not be around too much longer
   as creative simply doesn't have anything for them.

# WWE is doing all they can to get RVD to re-sign with the company fast, in fear that he will go to TNA.
   Lately RVD's behavior backstage has been described as a kid giving his teachers are hard time
   on the last days of school. He has been openly mocking Johnny Ace in front of Vince backstage,
   which makes a lot of people feel that he has already made up his mind and really will be leaving the company.

1 - Dusty Rhodes doing ECW creative? I guess we can look forward to Kelly-Kelly Vs Ariel in a texas bull rope match!
though the rope would be pink velvet.. and the cowbell in the middle would be a white pillow with red lace spelling ECW.
Because thats how McMahon likes his wrestling!

2 - I can't really think of anything funny to say about this, I just hope this ECW thing ends soon and officially gets renamed to WWE Scifidown or something.

3 - I bet RVD is hella fun to hang out with, I can't wait till his contract expires and he goes to TNA. (June or something i read)

civic4200

• Archived User
Rvd & Ecw News
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 11:39:00 AM »

I personally think the sandman should be the champion and Paul Heyman should stop acting like he works for WWE