xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: An Open Letter To Vince Macmahon  (Read 144 times)

thegame_evolution

• Archived User
An Open Letter To Vince Macmahon
« on: January 15, 2007, 01:41:00 PM »

internet newbie marks who refer to people like Vince McMahon and Triple H and Jeff Jarrett in ways you have in this "letter" piss me off dry.gif

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 04:47:00 PM »

I dunno.. I pretty much blame Vince for the downswing. i've been watching wrestling weekely for 28 of my 33 years.. and for the first time in 28 years of watching.. I have stopped tuning into the weeklies.

for the last few months.. even if Raw and Smackdown didn't grab me.. i'd at least hope ECW and TNA would.

Now.. for the first time I haven't watch Raw since the Xmas Troops special, and pretty much the same with the rest.

I now spend my time watching years of ECW PPV. Hell.. even Attitude Era WWF and pre-Bullshit NWO era WCW ppv's.

I think hearing news of HHH blow out his leg is news to my ears. I want Edge to to well.. but even then. what about the new talent?

As much as this old mark hates to admit it.. modern Pro (entertainment) wrestling is dead.

(I do love ROH though)

VampX

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 07:09:00 AM »

I don't think TNA is that bad, although to be fair i have only just reached September 2006. (I'm so behind)
so Russo's booking might have already started to taint the otherwise solid product.
(I swear this whole Eric Young crap is starting to get old, smells like Russo booking)

But yeah.. the reason i'm so behind with watching is because many times i really have to force myself to watch it..
sure i enjoy it but its not something i MUST see..

VampX

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 09:09:00 AM »

Dude i enjoyed reading your post but ya know.. one is enough!

i already removed the one from the Paul Heyman fired thread and yet you post it again,
you already have a dedicated thread right here, there's no need to have two of the same posts.

so I'm gonna remove the one from the Paul Heyman thread AGAIN.

thegame_evolution

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2007, 05:50:00 PM »

k.....where do i start??

Vince is totally responsible for the way wrestling is today. Boring and no life to it.

No. Thats Ted Turner and Eric Bischoff's fault for running WCW into the ground. Vince Mcmahon just capitalized on a good deal to buy up his competition.

Oh and by the way I refer to him as Vince McMahon b/c last I checked that was his name bozo.

You refered to him many times as McEgo....i sure can quote those if you like. And calling me names really doesnt help your cause.

I have been watching wrestling for most of my 40 years and I can tell you WWE does not make me want to watch at all.

So dont watch. Noones forcing you to watch. Watch TNA......invest in some indy fed videos.....WWE is certainly not the only promotion in the world.

Because you're the sorry ass fan I was talking about in my letter who forks over his dough for a boring product.

Thank you for generalizing me. You dont know me and dont know what i watch or dont watch.

Now to disect your original letter.

You can't control wrestling forever.

He doesnt control wrestling as it is. There are plenty of other promotions in the USA and the world. Vince's is just the biggest.

The ONLY reason ECW’s legacy is ruined is b/c of YOU Vince McMahon and your bimbo daughter. Period. End of story.

That i do agree with. Vince did ruin ECW as a brand. He had a excellent opportunity to have a taste of the past but he decided to run it his way. And thats because Vince McMahon likes to do things his way. He doesnt like using other peoples ideas.And ECW's legacy isnt ruined. We still have the memories of years past.

You see “moron” unless people play under your corporate umbrella called “Sports Entertainment” no one can survive within your bull%$#t company

Are you sure your 40?? You rant like your 12.  And as far as Vince's "sports entertainment umbrella", that umbrella spans across TNA and ROH, etc so its not just Vince's.