xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Big Show Gone From Wwe  (Read 139 times)

VampX

• Archived User
Big Show Gone From Wwe
« on: December 06, 2006, 04:17:00 PM »

WWE CONFIRMS BIG SHOW GONE FROM COMPANY
By: Bob Ryder
12/6/2006 12:41:41 PM    

WWE.com has confirmed reports that Big Show is gone from the company.

Big Show was one of those people who had been "counting the days" until the end of his contract. He is known to be close to both Kurt Angle and to Paul Heyman. Big Show had been vocal backstage about how unhappy he was with the way things were going. He was particularly unhappy with the brutal WWE schedule and is dealing with a variety of injuries that have been aggravated by the continued wear and tear of working so many dates.

It had been rumored for months that Big Show might take time off and then come back for a match against Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania. While it's not out of the question that he may come back for such a match, it's not likely at this point. Other reports have surfaced that his intention is to take a year off before deciding what to do.

Kurt Angle has publically stated that he knew of several top stars in WWE who would like to jump to TNA. Given their friendship, it's possible Big Show is one of the people Angle was talking about.

I hope he doesnt go to TNA, bigshow is just.. i dont know.. i dont think he would fit there.

thegame_evolution

• Archived User
Big Show Gone From Wwe
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 10:33:00 AM »

big show isnt "gone" from WWE in that other people like Christian and Tomko, etc are...... Big show is just wore out from wrestling so hes taking time off