xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: President George Bush Gets Boo'd By Fans At A Baseball Game  (Read 157 times)

HOUSECAT

• Archived User
President George Bush Gets Boo'd By Fans At A Baseball Game
« on: April 02, 2008, 01:30:00 AM »

Yesterday was opening day for most baseball teams and President bush always throws the first pitch on opening day because he's an "American" and what's more american than baseball. Too bad everyone boo'd him when they announced he was throwing the first pitch HA HA HA!

hamwbone

• Recovered User
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 04:15:00 AM »

I see your humor is simple, too.

HOUSECAT

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 04:36:00 AM »

QUOTE(hamwbone @ Apr 2 2008, 05:51 AM) View Post

I see your humor is simple, too.

Oooo your so intelligent...did you come up with that equation in your own head!!?? Personally I did not think it was that funny just trying to follow the crowd...actually it was fkin stupid!! to tell you the truth...George Bush getting booed throwing the first pitch... it's like slap the corny sticker on my t-shirt! PLEASE!! Watch my buck teeth come to life as the boo's roar. Their are more important things going on in our existence then throwing the 1st pitch out at a baseball game and getting booed!!!

I just thought the Unconscious ones would find it funny wink.gif

hamwbone

• Recovered User
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 05:54:00 AM »

I just find it a shame that people feel the need to do something like that. Quite shameful, I must say.  If any one in that crowd thinks that one man is responsible for the state of current affairs they are absolutely ignorant.  

Didn't mean to snare you like that. I thought it was meant to be a tasteless jab at Mr. Bush.

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 10:17:00 PM »

^ He chose to have the responsibility. While, I agree with your sentiment, he asked to be in the spotlight and spent a lot of money and time achieving it. Whether I agree with the boos or not, I agree with people's right to do it.

P.S. As cool as it is to dislike Bush, there were a lot of cheers in there too. From the sound of it, I would say less than 19% were booing overall.

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2008, 10:16:00 PM »

QUOTE(hamwbone @ Apr 2 2008, 01:30 PM) View Post

I just find it a shame that people feel the need to do something like that. Quite shameful, I must say.  If any one in that crowd thinks that one man is responsible for the state of current affairs they are absolutely ignorant.  

Didn't mean to snare you like that. I thought it was meant to be a tasteless jab at Mr. Bush.

I would disagree.  We all know that Bush have misled us to war in Iraq.  The funding of the war requires borrowing more money to the national debt, thus reducing dollar's effectiveness.  Ever since the Iraq invasion, the production of oil in Iraq decreased, thus one of the reason why oil price is as is today.  

The housing crisis is a ticking time bomb.  The low low interest rate, cheap loans with little or no down, and double digit price increases is the cause of the problem.  Alarm bells should ring instead Bush was touting that the housing market was so great.

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 01:42:00 PM »

QUOTE(pug_ster @ Apr 5 2008, 08:52 PM) View Post

I would disagree.  We all know that Bush have misled us to war in Iraq.  The funding of the war requires borrowing more money to the national debt, thus reducing dollar's effectiveness.  Ever since the Iraq invasion, the production of oil in Iraq decreased, thus one of the reason why oil price is as is today.  

The housing crisis is a ticking time bomb.  The low low interest rate, cheap loans with little or no down, and double digit price increases is the cause of the problem.  Alarm bells should ring instead Bush was touting that the housing market was so great.

i think ill just point you back to part of hamwbone's post:

If any one in that crowd thinks that one man is responsible for the state of current affairs they are absolutely ignorant.

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2008, 10:53:00 AM »

QUOTE(lordvader129 @ Apr 6 2008, 09:18 PM) View Post

i think ill just point you back to part of hamwbone's post:

Call me ignorant.  If someone else besides Bush was president, would what I have said above would've happened?  Nuff said.

Reaper527

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2008, 12:26:00 PM »

QUOTE(pug_ster @ Apr 7 2008, 01:29 PM) View Post

If someone else besides Bush was president, would what I have said above would've happened?  Nuff said.

yes, so i guess your right, "nuff said."