xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: If You Are Following The Election You Have To Check This Out  (Read 156 times)

underworlderZer0

• Archived User
If You Are Following The Election You Have To Check This Out
« on: March 25, 2008, 09:16:00 AM »

IPB Image

Reaper527

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 01:31:00 PM »

hillary can't use experience tongue.gif

also, i'm glad the real election won't play out this way. change is all you'll have left in your wallet if obama wins wink.gif

underworlderZer0

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 12:27:00 AM »

I know political debates are generally fruitless affairs, as both sides have already made up their mind about such things years and years ago, but I would like to point out that under Republican leadership, the federal government has run up the largest defecit ever on record, largely due to elitist lobby-driven pork and an unnecessary and unwanted war in Iraq.

So called "big-government" Democrats have nothing on the current crop of "big-government" Republicans. The only difference is that the Democrats are realistic about the need to pay for it. I'd much rather elect tax-and-spend Democrats than don't-tax-and-spend-anyway Republicans.

Reaper527

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 01:35:00 PM »

you don't think the democrat led congress has anything to do with the deficit?

also, don't get me wrong, i don't think bush was a very good president, i just think he was better than both his opponents would have been. i feel the same way about mccain in this election. i don't particularly like him, i just dislike him less than hillary or obama

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 06:25:00 PM »

QUOTE(Reaper527 @ Mar 30 2008, 03:11 PM) View Post

you don't think the democrat led congress has anything to do with the deficit?

wow, thats really fucking reaching... when did the congress switch over again? and how long had bush been in office before that? yeah, its the dems fault...  laugh.gif