xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: This Little Corner Of Cyber Space Is Dead  (Read 159 times)

puckSR

• Archived User
This Little Corner Of Cyber Space Is Dead
« on: January 17, 2008, 06:56:00 PM »

Ah, nothing like a bunch of young idiots throwing around their weight.

I remember the good ol' days when we used to have the pleasure of discussing weighty topics with absolutely no regard for sanity.

I remember learning how to mod an xbox(and I still have an xbox mobo sitting in front of me)

I remember some moron telling me that the sun gave the Earth its gravity....

I remember heated religious debates that ranged on the insane.

It was a fun time...and I shall remember it with fondness

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 09:10:00 PM »

same as the rest of xs... plus all the trolls scared off the intelligent people...

Arvarden

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 07:39:00 AM »

Man, I wish I was intelligent.  Maybe next life time (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

On a serious note I think the boards have become too complex with sub forums.  For example specific game chat is not needed.  A general games chat forum would be a good place for all of us to meet and chat rather than spread it out over a trillion sub forums.

WetPamper

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 01:05:00 PM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ Jan 18 2008, 05:26 AM) View Post

I remember the good ol' days when we used to have the pleasure of discussing weighty topics with absolutely no regard for sanity.

I remember learning how to mod an xbox(and I still have an xbox mobo sitting in front of me)

I cant believe I get the pleasure of reading the elder scrolls passed down from the mountain by the wise one himself.

GEORGE WOODS

The poster boy for the plight of the public school system. Are you selling any of your gold on EBAY.

LOL....

Where would the webblog be without that moron that touts junk science on every forum across the entire  internet.

Keep up the good work.

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2008, 01:46:00 PM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ Jan 18 2008, 02:56 AM) View Post

Are you still here?  Didn't you get banned yet?

mkjones

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 10:05:00 AM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ Jan 18 2008, 02:56 AM) View Post

I remember back in 04/05 when the hacking scene was on top of its game. Before the 360 came along and changed the landscape.

Good times smile.gif I probably have only posted 5 messages here over the last year! Quite sad really as I never moved on to any other forums, none ever inspired me like this one  sad.gif

bluedeath

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2008, 08:52:00 PM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ Jan 17 2008, 06:56 PM) View Post

So are you posting from prison Pucky?

signal-to-noise-ratio

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2008, 03:01:00 AM »

For anyone who wants,

Intelligence and wisdom are not the same thing. Someone can be wise but not smart. Personally I think wisdom is more valuable. One of the first things to be wise is to be more introspecitve. Second get away from what popular culture says. Don't blindly follow the crowd. Ask yourself why am I doing this is it benefiting me in the long run? Am I being helpful to others or a douche? (douches are dicks). Third think about exsistence. Fourth learn from others mistakes. If somone does something stupid and they pay horribly for it dont do it yourself. Five Dont think of yourself more important that others. Life can change in an instant. You dont know what tomorrow brings, look at athletes who had promising careers cut short. Look what happened to heath ledger. Realize you are finite. Six Dont overreact to small things, learn to control your emotions learn to know when somethings worth letting slide. Seven thats it for now.

Magog

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2008, 10:22:00 AM »

QUOTE(signal-to-noise-ratio @ Mar 14 2008, 01:37 AM) View Post

For anyone who wants,

Intelligence and wisdom are not the same thing. Someone can be wise but not smart. Personally I think wisdom is more valuable. One of the first things to be wise is to be more introspecitve. Second get away from what popular culture says. Don't blindly follow the crowd. Ask yourself why am I doing this is it benefiting me in the long run? Am I being helpful to others or a douche? (douches are dicks). Third think about exsistence. Fourth learn from others mistakes. If somone does something stupid and they pay horribly for it dont do it yourself. Five Dont think of yourself more important that others. Life can change in an instant. You dont know what tomorrow brings, look at athletes who had promising careers cut short. Look what happened to heath ledger. Realize you are finite. Six Dont overreact to small things, learn to control your emotions learn to know when somethings worth letting slide. Seven thats it for now.

Eight, thanks for wasting 35 seconds of my life.