xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Why Blacks Communities Are Going Down The Drain.  (Read 361 times)

WetPamper

• Archived User
Why Blacks Communities Are Going Down The Drain.
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2007, 10:55:00 PM »

QUOTE(pug_ster @ Apr 23 2007, 07:58 PM) *

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/04/19/...in2704565.shtml

You heard of the stories about crime ridden poor black communities are so crime ridden in the first place?  They blame on the city, state, white people for the problem and everybody else but themselves.  Think 'stop snitchin' as in stop working with the police to get rid of the bad people in their own backyard.  This 'stop snitchin' attitude is so bad they black artists glorifing this idea in songs and videos about it as snitching 'hurts' their business.

People like Tupac and Notorious BIG got gunned down yet nobody got convicted.  There must be a lot people who witnessed the crime yet nobody stepped foward because of it.  That's why many poor black communities are always the anchor in America's society.

#10 On my Don't Snitch TOP TEN List

(IMG:http://i.l.cnn.net/cnn/2007/US/11/09/missing.wife/art.peterson.husband.ap.jpg)

Police went to their home 18x on Domestic Calls on 4th wife alone.
Don't SNITCH!!!

BOLINGBROOK, Illinois (CNN) -- The disappearance of a suburban Chicago police
sergeant's wife is now being treated as a potential homicide, and her husband is a suspect, authorities said Friday.

4th Wife

In another development, a judge signed an order to exhume the body of Drew Peterson's
third wife, who was found drowned in a bathtub in 2004, said Will County State Attorney James Glasgow.

3rd Wife

"She told me all the time, 'He's gonna kill me. It's gonna look like an accident,' " Doman said.

# 5????

WetPamper

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2007, 11:45:00 AM »

#9 On my Don't Snitch TOP TEN List

IPB Image

Who can forget our favorite dutch boy Joran Van Der Sloot.
Don't SNITCH!!!

Joran Andreas Petrus van der Sloot (b. August 6, 1987 in Arnhem, Netherlands) is a Dutch college student who lived in Aruba. He was held in the Aruba prison for three months on suspicion of involvement in the disappearance of American Natalee Holloway on May 30, 2005. However, he was not, and has not been, charged with any offense.

Now That Is FUGAZI.

WetPamper

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2007, 03:28:00 PM »

Don't Snitch TOP TEN List UPDATE!!!

In Jail

IPB Image

Dutch teenager Joran van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, were arrested on suspicion of involvement in manslaughter and causing seriously bodily harm that caused the death of the 18-year-old American, the prosecutor's office said in a statement.

Van der Sloot was arrested in the Netherlands, where he is attending a university, and is expected to be extradited to this Dutch Caribbean island. The Kalpoe brothers were arrested in Aruba.

IPB Image

Now, Isnt that Ironic Aruba must be reading my posts.

WetPamper

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2007, 10:58:00 AM »

#8 On my Don't Snitch TOP TEN List

(IMG:http://www.wlky.com/2005/1107/5273195_240X180.jpg)

Mel Ignatow

On September 23, 1988, Schaefer met Ignatow to return some jewelry of his that she had in her possession. Instead, Ignatow took Schaefer to Shore's house, where he pulled a gun on Brenda and locked her in the house. Brenda was blindfolded, gagged and bound hand and foot.

Ignatow forced Brenda to strip, photographed her in suggestive positions, raped, sodomized and beat her before killing her with chloroform. Ignatow and Shore buried her behind Shore's house. He took Brenda's jewelery and the exposed film.

The case was controversial because Ignatow was acquitted of the charge, but photographs that proved his guilt were uncovered after the trial. Under the legal principle of double jeopardy, however, Ignatow could not be tried a second time for the murder.

(IMG:http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31ZY0PFAQBL._AA140_.gif)

Don't SNITCH!!!

This post has been edited by WetPamper: Nov 29 2007, 07:01 PM

WetPamper

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2007, 02:46:00 PM »

#7 On my Don't Snitch TOP TEN List

(IMG:http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Roger-Clemens---300th-Win-Overlay-Photofile-Photograph-C10102770.jpeg)

The entire time I thought it was hard work ethic. Turns out it was the JUICE.

Star pitcher Roger Clemens was the biggest name implicated in Mitchell's 409- page report, with information provided by Brian McNamee, the personal trainer Clemens brought to the New York Yankees in 2000. Clemens' attorney said in a statement that Clemens was "slandered" in the report, which asserted that McNamee injected Clemens with Winstrol, a steroid-based substance, in 1998 when both were with the Toronto Blue Jays, and other now-banned substances. A year after his trade to the Yankees, Clemens urged them to hire Mc- Namee as assistant strength and conditioning coach.

Don't SNITCH!!!

Corpmsan

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2008, 05:03:00 PM »

Blacks, as a community will continue to suffer so long as they continue to refuse any semblance of self reflection.  They, as a community, prop up and provide support for people that they should cast aside.  Examples are easy to find, the Jeana 6 (sp), Marion Barry, Rodney King, and many others.  When a prominent black person becomes enlightened and speaks in support of what I am suggesting they get attacked by the black community.  The black community needs to stop blaming others for their lot in life and begin to support those black leaders that recognize this.  Being black carries no genetic marker of failure or violence or anything else, it is the attitude of the community that breeds failure.

HotKnife420

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2008, 05:44:00 PM »

QUOTE(Corpmsan @ Jan 6 2008, 01:39 AM) View Post

Blacks, as a community will continue to suffer so long as they continue to refuse any semblance of self reflection.  They, as a community, prop up and provide support for people that they should cast aside.  Examples are easy to find, the Jeana 6 (sp), Marion Barry, Rodney King, and many others.  When a prominent black person becomes enlightened and speaks in support of what I am suggesting they get attacked by the black community.  The black community needs to stop blaming others for their lot in life and begin to support those black leaders that recognize this.  Being black carries no genetic marker of failure or violence or anything else, it is the attitude of the community that breeds failure.

But it is only human nature that brings this out. When you're handed a bad lot, and you see others with good and you can't understand why you can't break out (change is very difficult, as well), your natural reaction is to feel cast aside and unwelcome in a sense, and bitterness naturally develops as a result.

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2008, 12:16:00 PM »

It just remind me of my wife's co-worker mentioning that his (tall) high school son will be an NBA star someday.  While there are many black baseball, football, and basketball stars making alot of money, most young black men don't make it.  However, many black women are told to study to climb up the corporate ladder and they ended up being successful in life and have a hard time finding black men who are successfull financially.

WetPamper

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2008, 02:00:00 PM »

#6 On my Don't Snitch TOP TEN List

IPB Image

GALVESTON, Texas —  An autopsy has found that a 3-month-old baby boy was murdered before being thrown

onto a Galveston roadside, still strapped into his car seat.

The infant's death was ruled a homicide by blunt force head trauma, said John Florence, chief investigator for the

Galveston County Medical Examiner's Office.

Police in Texas have identified the biological father of the baby, the last person known to be with the child, and

are calling him a person of interest in the infant’s death, according to MyFoxHouston.

A search was under way for Travis Mullis, 21, after an Alvin woman, whose name hasn't been released, tentatively

identified the body as that of her son. She contacted police on Tuesday, saying she hadn't seen her son since Mullis

took him that morning.

A couple who were bird-watching discovered the baby’s body Tuesday afternoon after first mistaking it for a doll.

The couple believed to be the baby's parents had argued the night before the infant was killed, police said

Wednesday.

Galveston Police spokesman Lt. Jorge Trevino said the couple had been fighting Monday night in their home in Alvin,

about 30 miles northwest of Galveston.

Don't SNITCH!!!

Neighbors reported a ruckus at trailor #7 the night before.

IPB Image

Have you seen Travis Mullis, victim of carjacking? or nonsnitch on the run!!!

Run Forrest, Run!!!

hamwbone

• Recovered User
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2008, 06:21:00 PM »

IPB Image

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2008, 12:07:00 PM »

Yeah, I heard that these women don't work and get welfare checks by having more babies.  Cults like these makes me wonder why don't we have some restrictions towards religion.

WetPamper

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2008, 05:46:00 PM »

#4 On my Don't Snitch TOP TEN List

IPB Image

BURLINGTON, Vermont The body of a 12-year-old Vermont girl, whose disappearance touched off Vermont's first ever Amber Alert last week, was found by searchers near the home of her uncle, with whom she was last seen alive. Vermont State Police Col. James Baker said the death of Brooke Bennett was "clearly suspicious" and foul play  was indicated.

"The painful discovery of Brooke's body today is tragic and heartbreaking," Col. Baker said at a news conference after the discovery of her body around 4:45 p.m. Wednesday.

Brooke was last seen alive in public with her uncle, Michael Jacques, 42, at a convenience store a week ago. Jacques has been under arrest since last week on unrelated sex charges, police said. He is expected to be charged with kidnapping in federal court.

According to court records from U.S. District Court, a 14-year-old girl, who is also a relative of Jacques, told investigators that she helped Jacques (left) trick the 12-year-old Brooke Bennett to his house on June 25 to be initiated into a sex ring.

The girl told police that after they arrived at Jacques' home, she and Brooke watched television for a time, until

Jacques told her to leave. He then took Brooke upstairs. The girl said she and her boyfriend left the house and never saw Brooke again.

The same witness told authorities that she was initiated into the sex ring by Jacques when she was nine years old. She was told that she would be killed if she did not take part in the "sex training."

Don't SNITCH!!!

IPB Image

Michael Jacques, 42

SEX TRAINING??

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2008, 07:09:00 PM »

so you dont think the presence of a death threat constitutes any sort of mitigating circumstance to the lack of snitching in this case?

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2008, 09:33:00 PM »

so then what is the point of this "dont snitch top 10 list" that you seem to be making up as you go along? and why was this one on it?

WetPamper

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2008, 07:38:00 PM »

#4 On my Don't Snitch TOP TEN List

IPB Image

June 20, 2008: Casey Anthony, in blue, seen partying at club Fusion in Orlando during the time she said her

2-year-old daughter, Caylee, was missing.

Orlando, Fl The pictures, obtained by FOX News, show Casey Anthony smiling and posing with various

people at an Orlando club called Fusion. She later would tell police that her little girl, Caylee Marie Anthony, had

been missing since earlier in the month.

John Azzilano, the nightlife photographer who snapped the images, said Casey was enjoying herself.

"She seemed happy, as were most of the people there that night," Azzilano told FOX News. "She seemed all right,

having a good time, just like people our age would that night."

Casey Anthony remains in jail on charges of child neglect, making false official statements and obstructing a

criminal investigation.

She remains held on $500,000 bond and is a person of interest in the case but hasn't been charged in Caylee’s

disappearance — which prosecutors say looks like a homicide.

When Anthony and her family first reported Caylee missing on July 15, she told police the girl already had been gone

for a month. She also claimed that Caylee had been taken by a baby sitter, who also vanished.

Dont Snitch!!
Pages: 1 [2]