xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Saddam Hussein Executed  (Read 376 times)

BCfosheezy

• Archived User
Saddam Hussein Executed
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2007, 07:27:00 AM »

QUOTE(Arvarden @ Jan 3 2007, 05:43 AM) View Post

You are not looking at the bigger picture here. Sadam had help from the west to conduct his reign of terror on his own people and his neighbors. He may have not told the truth when it comes to his own war crimes but I bet he would have had plenty to say regarding help he received from the west.

Yeah and I'm really sure we could believe that. Honestly son, what reason would anyone have to believe him? You just said ok he'll hide or lie about things HE did, but he will absolutely tell the truth about what the people he hates did. Come on. You're surely not that stupid.

You say I'm against anything that moves a country forward. You are wrong. Killing Sadam has not moved Iraq forward. Killing prisoners is not how democracy works. Well, not in country anyway.

Killing Saddam HAS moved Iraq forward as I have already depicted. It will continue to as well. No prisoners were killed. He was a U.S. prisoner. He was convicted in IRAQ and put to death by IRAQ. He was not their prisoner. He was their ex-dictator. NONE of your points are correct and you ARE rebuking anything that moves things forward simply because it's not in your political interests for it to be doing so. It IS in your political interest to say that things are horrible over there and things aren't moving forward.

BCfosheezy

• Archived User
Saddam Hussein Executed
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2007, 09:08:00 AM »

QUOTE(Arvarden @ Jan 3 2007, 09:50 AM) View Post

We can call each other stupid, liars etc all day. The difference between me and you is that I respect your opinion.

I never called you a liar. I just don't believe you honestly believe what you said there. I've read your posts before and I know you're not stupid, so I couldn't figure out why you said such a thing. I respect your right to express your opinions, but a discussion is where I disagree and attempt to interject something more accurate. My "opinion" as you stressed is based on logic and facts. If there is a flaw in the logic or fact, feel free to bring it forward as that is what a discussion is about.

Pages: 1 2 [3]