xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Saddam Hussein Executed  (Read 378 times)

Evox117

• Archived User
Saddam Hussein Executed
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2006, 10:06:00 AM »

QUOTE(gcskate27 @ Dec 31 2006, 09:46 AM) View Post

but would they be frequenting the politics forum?  pop.gif

LOL

JBmtk

• Archived User
Saddam Hussein Executed
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2006, 10:44:00 AM »

yea, I saw the real video in high quality, but since its dissallowed I'll just say it did me more justice to see it personally than just knowing he's dead.

vide0bug13

• Archived User
Saddam Hussein Executed
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2007, 03:29:00 PM »

they should of given him the lethal injection.... but do the chemicals backwards, or some thing degrading, like doggystyle from a doberman biggrin.gif

Modderxtrordanare

• Archived User
Saddam Hussein Executed
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2007, 02:02:00 AM »

They should have injected him with air, or made him swallow a ziploc bag with like 50g of cesium.

b15ginz

• Archived User
Saddam Hussein Executed
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2007, 06:15:00 AM »

stich his asshole shut and keep feeding him woulkd have been a much better dealth.

would it b ok to ask if anyone who has the video can email it to me?
*Email removed*

Alex548

• Recovered User
Saddam Hussein Executed
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2007, 07:07:00 AM »

The video is openly available online on many different sites. . . but not on this one.  smile.gif

vide0bug13

• Archived User
Saddam Hussein Executed
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2007, 08:15:00 AM »

stich his asshole shut and keep feeding him woulkd have been a much better dealth.

would it b ok to ask if anyone who has the video can email it to me?
*Email removed*

just google "high resolution saddam (cant spell last name) hanging"
O so enjoyable pop.gif

throwingks

• Archived User
Saddam Hussein Executed
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2007, 08:19:00 AM »

I have no desire to see a human being go through that. I know he was horrible, the region is better off without him. I just don't have a desire to watch it.

Alex548

• Recovered User
Saddam Hussein Executed
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2007, 08:30:00 AM »

I've seen tons of brutal and sick death videos/pictures over the past few years, but I really had no interest in watching this one. . . I did anyway.
I've always wondered why people are so fascinated by watching others suffer/die.
The first time I saw someone die, it made me sick to my stomach. . . that was a long time ago.  blink.gif
Wife is interested in this field of study, but I dunno why.

Too bad his death isn't gonna help bring peace to the region so we can get the troops back home. sad.gif

BCfosheezy

• Archived User
Saddam Hussein Executed
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2007, 10:41:00 AM »

QUOTE(Arvarden @ Jan 2 2007, 10:37 AM) View Post
It's quite sad that Bush etc has let this happen to one of its prisoners of war. I'm sure the Geneva Convention states it is against the law to knowingly hand over a prisoner of war to the enemy to be killed and humiliated publicly.

His death has achievedÂ…Â…NOTHING.

Again, ignorance shows its ugly face. How would it be against the Geneva Convention to release a prisoner to his home country? Why would any of that specifically be Bush's fault?

His death has sent a message to the Sunnis that the Democracy rules the land. They will piss and moan and blow the shit out of things, but at the end of the day they will get nowhere. They will eventually realize that they must play by the rules to get what they want.

BCfosheezy

• Archived User
Saddam Hussein Executed
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2007, 11:10:00 AM »

RELEASE AND REPATRIATION OF PRISONERS OF WAR AT THE CLOSE OF HOSTILITIES

Article 118

Prisoners of war shall be released and repatriated without delay after the cessation of active hostilities.

In the absence of stipulations to the above effect in any agreement concluded between the Parties to the conflict with a view to the cessation of hostilities, or failing any such agreement, each of the Detaining Powers shall itself establish and execute without delay a plan of repatriation in conformity with the principle laid down in the foregoing paragraph.

In either case, the measures adopted shall be brought to the knowledge of the prisoners of war.

The costs of repatriation of prisoners of war shall in all cases be equitably apportioned between the Detaining Power and the Power on which the prisoners depend. This apportionment shall be carried out on the following basis:

(a) If the two Powers are contiguous, the Power on which the prisoners of war depend shall bear the costs of repatriation from the frontiers of the Detaining Power.

(cool.gif If the two Powers are not contiguous, the Detaining Power shall bear the costs of transport of prisoners of war over its own territory as far as its frontier or its port of embarkation nearest to the territory of the Power on which the prisoners of war depend. The Parties concerned shall agree between themselves as to the equitable apportionment of the remaining costs of the repatriation. The conclusion of this agreement shall in no circumstances justify any delay in the repatriation of the prisoners of war.

Article 119

Repatriation shall be effected in conditions similar to those laid down in Articles 46 to 48 inclusive of the present Convention for the transfer of prisoners of war, having regard to the provisions of Article 118 and to those of the following paragraphs.

On repatriation, any articles of value impounded from prisoners of war under Article 18, and any foreign currency which has not been converted into the currency of the Detaining Power, shall be restored to them. Articles of value and foreign currency which, for any reason whatever, are not restored to prisoners of war on repatriation, shall be despatched to the Information Bureau set up under Article 122.

Prisoners of war shall be allowed to take with them their personal effects, and any correspondence and parcels which have arrived for them. The weight of such baggage may be limited, if the conditions of repatriation so require, to what each prisoner can reasonably carry. Each prisoner shall in all cases be authorized to carry at least twenty-five kilograms.

The other personal effects of the repatriated prisoner shall be left in the charge of the Detaining Power which shall have them forwarded to him as soon as it has concluded an agreement to this effect, regulating the conditions of transport and the payment of the costs involved, with the Power on which the prisoner depends.

Prisoners of war against whom criminal proceedings for an indictable offence are pending may be detained until the end of such proceedings, and, if necessary, until the completion of the punishment. The same shall apply to prisoners of war already convicted for an indictable offence.

Parties to the conflict shall communicate to each other the names of any prisoners of war who are detained until the end of the proceedings or until punishment has been completed. By agreement between the Parties to the conflict, commissions shall be established for the purpose of searching for dispersed prisoners of war and of assuring their repatriation with the least possible delay.

BCfosheezy

• Archived User
Saddam Hussein Executed
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2007, 07:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(Arvarden @ Jan 2 2007, 03:20 PM) View Post
For a start hostilities are not over, far from it. If the coalition packed it's bags and went on it's merry way today, the Iraqi government, army and police force would no longer exist as we know it.

That's exactly why the coalition can't pull out smile.gif Thanks for proving the argument to not pull out.

Something else worth researching is the fact that puppet war crime trials are still being held and the number one witness is dead. How convenient. If Iraq had reached the stage of truth and reconciliation his death could have been the final chapter in Iraq's troubled history. But as it stands far too many questions will remain unanswered.

Yeah, because most people testify against theirself. You're absolutely right. Had we not killed him, he would have went ahead and told us every sinister thing he ever did. Why didn't anyone else ever think of that? ...... Maybe because it's ludicrous. The questions would remain unanswered no matter what. You have absolutely no argument here other than you are against anything that even slightly moves things forward. That's why you rebuke the fact that this moved the Iraqi government forward. Sure there's violence. There has been violence there before, during, and after the major conflict. There always will be with people who believe their religion tells them to kill others but this is the first major thing the Iraqi government has done. It shows that the system works. It forces them to accept that they will be held accountable for their actions and they are no longer under a dictatorship. No matter how terrible I think hanging someone is, there is no denying that it was a step forward for the Iraqi government.

throwingks

• Archived User
Saddam Hussein Executed
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2007, 07:56:00 PM »

QUOTE(BCfosheezy @ Jan 2 2007, 09:55 PM) View Post

That's exactly why the coalition can't pull out smile.gif Thanks for proving the argument to not pull out.
I think both Democrats and Republicans have it wrong. We need to show our enemies that the U.S. is united in its cause to do whatever our cause is over there. Arguing with each other for votes doesn't help the people in uniform 1 bit. Votes should not be the #1 concern. Americas safety should be.
No matter how terrible I think hanging someone is, there is no denying that it was a step forward for the Iraqi government.
In a weird sort of thinking this makes sense. I just agree with Ghandi "An eye for an eye, makes the whole world blind." To teach the world don't be evil and kill, or this will happen to you, is kinda backwards. But, I know where you are coming from. Weird.

BCfosheezy

• Archived User
Saddam Hussein Executed
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2007, 08:21:00 PM »

QUOTE(throwingks @ Jan 2 2007, 09:03 PM) View Post
I think both Democrats and Republicans have it wrong. We need to show our enemies that the U.S. is united in its cause to do whatever our cause is over there. Arguing with each other for votes doesn't help the people in uniform 1 bit. Votes should not be the #1 concern. Americas safety should be.
I agree with you 100% here and almost started a thread about this yesterday about how our politicians care more about the next election than what's good for our country. Ironic. You almost quoted my blog from Early '05 word for word.

In a weird sort of thinking this makes sense. I just agree with Ghandi "An eye for an eye, makes the whole world blind." To teach the world don't be evil and kill, or this will happen to you, is kinda backwards. But, I know where you are coming from. Weird.

Well I see what you're saying but here's the only way to think of it that I can see. Iraq's democracy is in its infancy. So, already it's being compared to a small child. Small children don't understand words. They do understand little raps on the rump. It's the only way to get the point across.

throwingks

• Archived User
Saddam Hussein Executed
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2007, 08:27:00 PM »

QUOTE(BCfosheezy @ Jan 2 2007, 10:28 PM) View Post
I agree with you 100% here and almost started a thread about this yesterday about how our politicians care more about the next election than what's good for our country.
Please, don't be scared to start threads. This section has weakened a bit lately and resisting to start threads doesnt help anybody. If you don't want to share a link to your blog here, please PM it to me. I am interested.
Pages: 1 [2] 3