xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Saddam Hussein Executed  (Read 377 times)

Alex548

• Recovered User

Vfreitas

• Archived User
Saddam Hussein Executed
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2006, 07:47:00 PM »

Sadly enough if it is true a video will be up on the internet in a bit..

pug_ster

• Archived User
Saddam Hussein Executed
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2006, 08:21:00 PM »

Too bad he wasn't killed more than 3 years ago when he was found in the rabbit hole.  Many people died (Hussein's lawyers and judges) and millions wasted.  $1 bullet to his head was certainly cheaper and more efficient.

woofis

• Archived User
Saddam Hussein Executed
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2006, 08:41:00 PM »

^ true. i also think that they should have gave him something other than being hung. thats a little harsh. i know what he did to innocent people but at least shoot that damn guy.

Nubbs

• Archived User
Saddam Hussein Executed
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2006, 09:30:00 PM »

It's about time imho. And a bullet would have been too nice.

CattyKid

• Archived User
Saddam Hussein Executed
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2006, 09:47:00 PM »

QUOTE(woofis @ Dec 30 2006, 12:48 AM) View Post

^ true. i also think that they should have gave him something other than being hung. thats a little harsh. i know what he did to innocent people but at least shoot that damn guy.

When done properly, hangings are actually quite humane as the neck is snapped causing nearly instant death.

I don't think he should have been killed when he was found but his trials were horribly handled.  No one involved besides him should have had to die.  But the process of a trial was too important to show Iraqis and people around the world the processes that should be gone through (innocent until guilty) before a sentence is handed down.

bucko

• Recovered User
Saddam Hussein Executed
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2006, 07:41:00 AM »

Well I am glad he has gone, don't you get the feeling that all them Iraq people must have a sigh of relieve that he has now gone. Unlike the first Iraq war when the Americans pulled out it caused a back lash but that's bound to happen now anyway because of all the Anti Americanism out there.

To be honest I'm happy about it, anything to get rid of these evil men is great, it means one less evil person on the planet but I think he should of been killed by lethal injection like they do in the USA prisons because his court was probably flawed and barbaric.

BAKUH

• Archived User
Saddam Hussein Executed
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2006, 11:45:00 AM »

i am glad that he is not a threat to anyone anymore. but i ish he didnt get killed by haning. i wish he got killed by a lethal injection

BCfosheezy

• Archived User
Saddam Hussein Executed
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2006, 11:55:00 AM »

QUOTE(bucko @ Dec 30 2006, 08:48 AM) View Post
Well I am glad he has gone, don't you get the feeling that all them Iraq people must have a sigh of relieve that he has now gone. Unlike the first Iraq war when the Americans pulled out it caused a back lash but that's bound to happen now anyway because of all the Anti Americanism out there.

To be honest I'm happy about it, anything to get rid of these evil men is great, it means one less evil person on the planet but I think he should of been killed by lethal injection like they do in the USA prisons because his court was probably flawed and barbaric.

Well the majority of Iraqis (the shi'ites) are happy about it as they were oppressed during Saddam's regime. The Sunnis (the ones resisting the new government) were in power during Saddam's reign and they are not so happy about all of this. Since they are not the majority of the population, they do not have much influence in their government and they try to use violence instead. This just further shows them that violence gets them nowhere. They have to play the political game.

You're right about the anti-Americanism, but it is not isolated to outside countries. There are a huge number of people within US borders that hate theirselves. They think we police the globe. They think our government is evil and big business is evil. These people create division within our country and do their best to influence the rest of the population into hating our country as well.

Modderxtrordanare

• Archived User
Saddam Hussein Executed
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2006, 12:39:00 PM »

lol y u hang me?

Evox117

• Archived User
Saddam Hussein Executed
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2006, 02:51:00 PM »

Dang. Normally youtube has footage like this up sooner.

grim_d

• Archived User
Saddam Hussein Executed
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2006, 03:36:00 PM »

QUOTE(Evox117 @ Dec 30 2006, 09:58 PM) View Post

Dang. Normally youtube has footage like this up sooner.

it was up last night apparantly, it must have been pulled already,

Druggedpolak

• Archived User
Saddam Hussein Executed
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2006, 03:42:00 PM »

Cell phone vid of the hanging
LINK EDITED AWAY
I don't make any real judgements on him because a) I dont know him and b ) My family was not affected by him.
He looked like a tough leader though.

/PEOPLE THAT WANT TO SEE THE FULL EXECUTION WONT GO TO A XBOX FORUM FOR IT! THINK PEOPLE, WE HAVE 9 YEAR OLDS HERE!

Evox117

• Archived User
Saddam Hussein Executed
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2006, 07:08:00 PM »

Nice clean snap!

gcskate27

• Archived User
Saddam Hussein Executed
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2006, 08:39:00 AM »

QUOTE(jaydee @ Dec 30 2006, 04:49 PM) View Post

/PEOPLE THAT WANT TO SEE THE FULL EXECUTION WONT GO TO A XBOX FORUM FOR IT! THINK PEOPLE, WE HAVE 9 YEAR OLDS HERE!

but would they be frequenting the politics forum?  pop.gif
Pages: [1] 2 3