xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Do You Think WWIII Is Coming?  (Read 310 times)

Arvarden

• Archived User
Do You Think WWIII Is Coming?
« on: July 29, 2006, 09:45:00 AM »

Isn't it released Nov this year?

I can't wait!

\0/

thewickedjester

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2006, 09:49:00 AM »

QUOTE(juan_2006 @ Jul 28 2006, 11:28 PM) View Post

Oh my god...israel is doomed...i heard this is a prophecy from the bible... fuck now all the countries are gonna start fighting and it will be crazy.....whats next, the u.s.a invades canada....even on news shows their talking about wwiii.....im getting scared now...

No, next we are going to settle shit when America wakes up and realises theres no way out of it, because its now a chain reaction and we just keep going and pissing off little sandy countries which go and piss off OTHER small sandy countries.

We need another General Blackjack Pershing is what we need...

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2006, 02:10:00 PM »

QUOTE(thewickedjester @ Jul 29 2006, 11:56 AM) View Post
We need another General Blackjack Pershing is what we need...

damn straight

HOW TO STOP ISLAMIC TERRORISTS......  it worked once in our History...

Once in U.S.  history an episode of Islamic terrorism was very quickly stopped.  It happened in the Philippines about 1911, when Gen.  John J. Pershing was in command of the garrison.  There had been numerous Islamic terrorist attacks, so "Black Jack" told his boys to catch the perps and teach them a lesson.

Forced to dig their own graves, the terrorists were all tied to posts, execution style.  The U.S.  soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat.  Thus, the terrorists were terrorized; they saw that they would be contaminated with hogs' blood.  This would mean that they could not enter Heaven, even if they died as terrorist martyrs.

All but one was shot, their bodies dumped into the grave, and the hog guts dumped atop the bodies.  The lone survivor was allowed to escape back to the terrorist camp and tell his brethren what happened to the others.  This brought a stop to terrorism in the Philippines for the next 50 years.

Pointing a gun into the face of Islamic terrorists won't make them flinch. They welcome the chance to die for Allah.  Like Gen.  Pershing, we must show them that they won't get to Muslim heaven (which they believe has an endless supply of virgins) but instead will die with the hated pigs of the devil.

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2006, 05:16:00 PM »

stop being a lionel  rolleyes.gif

that quote is lamer than a 1 leged horse. they cant even get there facts right! its 40 virgins not an endless amount. what you are suggesting is that by being more barbaric than them you can be a beacon of freedom for them to aim for?

Americas tactics always have and always will be underhanded and wrong. its a common fact known in every country apart from america.

thewickedjester

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2006, 07:24:00 PM »

Yeah cause flying a 747 into a building is totally fair game melon  rolleyes.gif

And I still say we need to engineer some pork bullets, that'll put this war on hold in an instant heh.

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2006, 10:21:00 AM »

IPB Image

Both sides are not as bad as the other! Hezbollah are terrorists. Jews won land in a war and the losers of the war aren't happy. Go figure.

I Guess we Americans should give the all land back to the Native Americans. Maybe we should give a little land back. Wait we did. And, Israel gave a little land back too.

I am also guessing Arvarden isn't educated. Throw all the Jews in the oven for retalliating? Nice logic!?!

Not all Jews are Zionists, but that is irrelevant to this conversation.

_iffy

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2006, 11:18:00 AM »

FYI - hezbollah is the lebanese national army that doesn't answer to the populations votes or intents. That's why they're "terrorists." -because they're not controlled by the lebanese government.

Isreal is attacking civilian and national property because they feel hezbo uses those places. (eg: Airport)

If isreal (or america for that matter) wants to fight terrorists, they have an obligation to fight "honourably".
They must follow the rules of war, UN sanctions, and their own laws. Fighting dirty against people who fight dirty isn't just. Your no better than who your fighting.

Isreal, is fighting angry and with clouded minds. All they're doing is making new enemies, and this shit will never stop for them.

After 9/11 when the US fought osama in afganistan, they fought with "honour". Following the rules and being "the better man". When they invaded iraq they didn't, and they made new enemies.

The way to stop terrorism is to stop being a target. Stop pissing people off. Like the "war on drugs" don't go after the supply, fight the demand.

*FYI - If you ask non-american countries who the most scary country is, they all say america.
*Just something to think about when discussing other counties.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Back on topic...

I personally think there won't be a WWIII. The world has become comercialized,  busines'  are global, and economies are inter-dependant. It will be hard to have another Hitler, because no country would support him now. It's not good business. There's more money to be made in peace than in war.

Second, there will never be a draft again. After vietnam and how the draft worked then, governments have learned that forcing people to fight doesn't work. There has to be a villian or a cause that everyone feels is worth fighting for. North Korea, lebanon/isreal don't qualify. People demand diplomatic solutions to all problems now.

Third, everyone knows that if there is a WWIII, it will end in a nuclear holocaust. Fist person to launch a nuke, will panic everyone else to launch their's. They won't wait to see where the nuke is heading.

juan 2006 when you watch the news watch the facts. Don't even listen to that suposition bullshit. Fuck CNN.
Fuck wolf shitzer and his situation toilet.

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2006, 10:24:00 PM »

I thought Hezbollah were terrorists because they terrorize. They aren't controlled by any government or they would be considered a hostile military and a war would surely ensue. The problem is that they are not part of the Lebanese military so Israel has to bomb civilians cause Hezbollah occupy civilian territory.

The Arab - Israeli conflicts have nothing at all to do with Bush. Bush is a fuck-up, yes. But, Israel has been around a lot longer than he has been in office.

Everybody wants to take an extremist side. Both are wrong, Bush is not at fault, and a World War is in nobody's interest but terrorists who wish to eradicate all opposing ways of life.

If you want to say anyone is at blame it is either the terrorists themselves (Hezbollah, Iran, Syria, etc.) or the people that let them terrorize for so long (U.N., Israel, U.S.A., etc.). Which side you pick is up to you, but it is nobody elses fault.

nickthegreat

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2006, 02:42:00 AM »

yeah I was drunk last night when I wrote that, sorry, but my point is the US is massively fueling the conflict for its own selfish reasons. (That and the fact that actually by the definition of 'terrorist' the US is one of the biggest 'terrorists' on the international scene) Have you not heard the phrase recently 'the creation of a new middle east?' I have, and its worrying - do you think a terrorist is likely to react positively or negatively to such a statement. Will it fuel or calm the situation? The US does not want that area to be stable - hence pumping arms into israel (regardless of the lebanese) and continuously vetoing resolutions that would provide the basis for peace that perhaps both sides could accept.

Take UK and Ireland - thats a better example. Religiously motivated, bombings of the UK (read Israel), drawn out over decades, and no obvious 'solution' - at least without both sides making massive concessions.
Whilst the British sided with the protestants (for a lack of local knowledge) and thus antagonised the situation, *they did not send inaccurate civilian slaughtering rockets into Ireland on some piss poor basis of the 'defence' of london* - despite londoners dying due to IRA attacks.

Israeli action cannot be excused, nor can Hezbollah, but the US is the bully in the corner who is egging on the fight and occassionally getting a kick in: no wonder, with such weight behind the Israelis, some Arabs feel the need to resort to non conventional warfare.
Its also worth wondering why the military support from the US consists substantially of agressive, rather than defensive, weapons. Personally Id say Apache's are ideal for hunting and slaughtering, and have been used to such effect.

Edit: the reason why I appear to take a more favourable Arabic position is that within the mainstream media they tend to get the short straw despite the situation being almost a stalemate in terms of blame. Guess that shows how much the media is influenced by government policy, which is a shame within a democracy to say the least.

Arvarden

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2006, 05:45:00 AM »

QUOTE(throwingks @ Jul 30 2006, 05:28 PM) View Post

Both sides are not as bad as the other! Hezbollah are terrorists. Jews won land in a war and the losers of the war aren't happy. Go figure.

I am also guessing Arvarden isn't educated. Throw all the Jews in the oven for retalliating? Nice logic!?!

If Hezbollah are terrorists what are the Israeli's?  Freedom fighters?  Take a look at government sponsored terror and tell me nothing but good will come out of this conflict.

IPB Image

IPB Image

BTW if you had one ounce of education you would not jump all over a joke I made, but well done for missing LV's blatent  racism based on myth.

Oh and someone added this comment to my post "We all know of the extremists hate towards the jews...now lets see the masters at work" with out my permission.

/claps

Arvarden

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2006, 06:01:00 AM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ Jul 31 2006, 06:16 AM) View Post

This is simple...the lebanese govt either needs to control it people...or it needs to accept aid from other countries.

Both sides conduct military operations against each other, each side cross's the border to carry out there operations.  One of the main reason's why the border is not secure is because the UN are there to observe rather than to keep the peace.  The reason why the UN troops don't bare arms is due to the fact that western powers do not want to see UN troops firing on Israeli positions.

The Lebanese government are in a similair situation to the old school PLO, WW governments ask them to remove the radical element in there society but at the same time restricting arms etc to the governemnt forces.  Abbas has stated on more than one occasion that if he had the man power and tools he would happily comply with international demands.

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2006, 08:06:00 AM »

George Bush has created this atmosphere for the many conflicts.  Fact is that after 9/11 he has plans to reshape Middle East and Korea by characterizing them as 'Axis of Evil.'  His calls for people choosing sides 'them or us' and use threats to other countries who are not 'one of us.'  I mean have you ever heard of an administration the use of the word 'terrorist' as much as Bush's administration?  

Whereas Theodore Roosevelt would 'walk softly and carry a big stick,' Bush would 'walk with a loudspeaker and carry threats but no action.'  Iraq and now Lebanon are examples of how he further polarize between the US and the Arab world, causing hostilities that would takes a long time to mend.

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2006, 09:21:00 AM »

Another example of why US are 'loved' by the Axis of Evil.

http://abcnews.go.co...tory?id=2254974

As usual, chickenhawk Bush will do nothing about this situation.

Before 9/11 Iran, Iraq, Syria, Korea, and Venzuella hated the US but at least they don't work with each other.  Ever since Bush has rubbed these countries the wrong way, the Axis of Evil started to find a similiarity and the common enemy is the US.

_iffy

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2006, 10:06:00 AM »

QUOTE(pug_ster @ Jul 31 2006, 12:13 PM) View Post

(George Bush) His calls for people choosing sides 'them or us' and use threats to other countries who are not 'one of us.'  

IPB Image
"Only a sith deals in absolutes"

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2006, 10:16:00 AM »

QUOTE(Arvarden @ Jul 31 2006, 07:52 AM) View Post

If Hezbollah are terrorists what are the Israeli's?  Freedom fighters?  Take a look at government sponsored terror and tell me nothing but good will come out of this conflict.

Unfortunatley that is what happens when your country harbors terrorists.

BTW if you had one ounce of education you would not jump all over a joke I made, but well done for missing LV's blatent  racism based on myth.

Your joke wasn't funny. Missed LVs.

Oh and someone added this comment to my post "We all know of the extremists hate towards the jews...now lets see the masters at work" with out my permission.

/claps

Pages: [1] 2 3