xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

Author Topic: What Do You Think Of Pro-immigrant March?  (Read 1258 times)

Kira Yamoto

• Archived User
What Do You Think Of Pro-immigrant March?
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2006, 06:17:00 PM »

QUOTE(Kira Yamoto)
Here you are, calling me all these names w/o justification, and w/o knowledge of who I am in the 1st place. Am I calling you any names? No, calling somebody biased isnt name calling. How does it look to these people when you're calling me all these profanities, yet, I'm attempting to let you know where I'm coming from?

Gee its so easy to prove that you can't read. It was never about using profanity in general, it was about using profanity against another, and you're guilty of that.  You know it so why don't you just either A. Stop posting or B. get back to the topic at hand?

BTW it is against the Terms of Service so consider it a lesson towards your future posts.

Alex548

• Recovered User
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2006, 06:24:00 PM »

BTW it is against the Terms of Service so consider it a lesson towards your future posts.

Calling you racial slurs is definitely against the terms of service... did I do that? Hell no.

Cursing is against terms of service. Did I once say the F word? Nope.

Who did? Oh yeah, you did.  dry.gif

Either way, you're obviously just trying to continue more arguments. I'm done. Say whatever you will about me, I'm not the one who keeps talking about Mexicans and how there's too many of them in Glendale. Fact is, they're everywhere and will continue to come here in search of economic prosperity. They're gonna do whatever it takes to survive and no amount of arguing here is gonna stop them.

Let's just agree to disagree. Beer is on me. beerchug.gif

Kira Yamoto

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2006, 06:32:00 PM »

Wow, you just can't read can you? Cursing is not against terms of service, but how you use that language is.  In no way, what I said that you quoted, would offend anybody in any way, espeically under the Terms and Conditions definitions.

I'm done here as well, I just cant seem to get through to somebody that can't read properly.

jha'dhur

• Archived User
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2006, 06:32:00 PM »

QUOTE(Kira Yamoto @ Apr 13 2006, 07:59 PM) View Post

-That you ignored I was an immigrant and you just called me a stereotypical white guy when I specifically said I was Asian

They guy on the last page asked you if you were a japanese. And you skirted the question.

You have some audacity being "ONE OF THEM PEARL HARBOR" MF'ers.

Dude let it go, your only one step or two up from a mexican on the immigration pyramid.

I will stop now because I mean no ill will, but know your role shut your mouth and keep that BIRD FLU
(TFOT) The Frack Over There.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got JOKES, and JOKES , and JOKES. B***HES

P.S. You should be happy you are even in this country you could be in some temple getting kicked in the arse by some bully with a pony tail wearing a SITH Man Skirt.

LMAO!!!!!!!!

Kira Yamoto

• Archived User
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2006, 06:38:00 PM »

They guy on the last page asked you if you were a japanese. And you skirted the question.

Because I was too wrapped up in replying to other things that needed more attention to, than answering what country I am from, in which a lot of you aren't too coopertive either when it comes to answering the question. Also, I already mentioned that I was Asian, so your head was too far up your ass when you made the comment about the stereotypical Southern White guy in which was totally false in the 1st place.

No I'm not Japanese, I'm SE Asian, exactly which country, does not matter, we're viewed as Asians regardless so even if I was Japanese, everything said about Asians would be directed towards me anyways.

Alex548

• Recovered User
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2006, 06:51:00 PM »

QUOTE(Kira Yamoto @ Apr 13 2006, 05:39 PM) View Post

Wow, you just can't read can you? Cursing is not against terms of service, but how you use that language is.  In no way, what I said that you quoted, would offend anybody in any way, espeically under the Terms and Conditions definitions.

I'm done here as well, I just cant seem to get through to somebody that can't read properly.

Quote from the posting rules:
When making a new post, or topic, or replying to existing posts/topics this site expects you to not be rude, and do not flame others.  Avoiding swearing in a post, or in a topic as staff might remove (or make invisible to the membership) your topic or post. (staff will rarely waste the time of editing your post. They have enough to do already)

I guess I cannot "read properly."

Dude, I called a truce on my last post, yet you still wanna keep flaming? What's up with that?

Kira Yamoto

• Archived User
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2006, 07:01:00 PM »

Forum Terms & Rules

Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.

The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.

This is what you and everyone else agreed to.  What you posted, I did not even have a chance to read as it was not stickied in the current sub-section of the forum.  Also, I could not have agreed to these rules you just quoted because I did not see them.  That doesnt mean I can't read.

I have violated no Terms of Service thus far.  I am, however, subject to a moderator's action because of what was posted, but as far as it can go, is an edit.  What you were saying was a bannable offense.

Alex548

• Recovered User
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2006, 07:07:00 PM »

I quoted the global posting rules.

How is calling you racist (based on your posts) and an idiot a bannable offense?  blink.gif

Like I said before, we should agree to disagree. The fact you failed to read the other rules that govern this website don't change anything. You and I both engaged in a flame war and now I've been trying to call a truce, but you refuse to let it go. Why can't you just let it go?

You're entitled to your opinions just as I am. Let's just go along our merry ways and forget about it.  pop.gif

jha'dhur

• Archived User
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2006, 07:16:00 PM »

QUOTE(Kira Yamoto @ Apr 13 2006, 08:45 PM) View Post

Because I was too wrapped up in replying to other things that needed more attention to, than answering what country I am from, in which a lot of you aren't too coopertive either when it comes to answering the question. Also, I already mentioned that I was Asian, so your head was too far up your ass when you made the comment about the stereotypical Southern White guy in which was totally false in the 1st place.

No I'm not Japanese, I'm SE Asian, exactly which country, does not matter, we're viewed as Asians regardless so even if I was Japanese, everything said about Asians would be directed towards me anyways.

Dude you are ruining my buzz and making my vagina hurt...

Kira Yamoto

• Archived User
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2006, 07:27:00 PM »

Final post here.

1. Bannable offenses are those that violate the ToS, in which even if it does break the global posting rules, it has done so, so extremely that it's a valid reason.

2. Global Posting Rules are subject to action disclosed in the post itself, in which it states that a moderator would most likely make the post in question invisible, instead of editing it, but it is subject to an edit.  

Actions resulting in broken rules cannot lead to a ban unless it has violated the ToS, that is why some people are so hard to ban.  It's also subject to a moderators point of view and opinion, so the mod has to deem it extreme enough for such action.

It would be wise for a moderator to be lenient, but also use the rules in their favor when they do ban someone.  It means that the board you're posting in is a good one, unlike PS2-Scene and PS2NFO of the past where people were banned on-sight because the mod or admin didnt like what they said even though it wasnt a bannable offense in the ToS.

jha'dhur

• Archived User
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2006, 07:43:00 PM »

QUOTE(Kira Yamoto @ Apr 13 2006, 09:34 PM) View Post

Final post here.

Thanks BRO!!

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2006, 12:01:00 PM »

Good thing you used all those exclamation points.
It makes this thread a lot easier to read.

If businesses were penalized properly this would be a non-issue, across the board.
If illegals had no place to work or get income, they would have no reason to be here.

jha'dhur

• Archived User
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2006, 01:47:00 PM »

QUOTE(throwingks @ Apr 15 2006, 02:08 PM) View Post

Good thing you used all those exclamation points.
It makes this thread a lot easier to read.

If businesses were penalized properly this would be a non-issue, across the board.
If illegals had no place to work or get income, they would have no reason to be here.

So you mean to tell me that if predominatly "white" business owners were penalized, faced fines, and even jail time for repeated offenses this would a nonissue.

Dude you should run for president you have my vote.

I said something very similiar on the 1st page before this thread turned into the "Lou Dobbs" report.

I wish everyday "white" Americans would get there heads out of there arses.

Not that this is a race issue but, wealthy America speaks down to middle and lower class America with the same divissive tactics "blame THEM"

While they reap the financial benefits...

P.S. Just send your tax check straight to Halliburton, and eliminate the middle man (IRS).

LOL

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2006, 03:07:00 PM »

I havent done a head count, yet. But, even if I did I wouldn't right away say that whites were helping eachother get on top.

It is a matter of corruption. Big business can afford to pay to get what they want. Money is power. It just may happen to be a lot of white people.

I am white, when am I gonna get a chance at big business?  huh.gif

prominator

• Archived User
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2006, 09:16:00 PM »

do you think that its ok to make anyone who helps illegal immigrants delinquents?
even if lets say a american kid helps his best friend who is from another country?

how would you fill if they took your mom back to her country were she was bore? she has been here since for ever and she does not know anyone from were she is from anymore. what whould she do?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16