xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: My New Site  (Read 204 times)

jha'dhur

• Archived User
My New Site
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2006, 07:38:00 PM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ Oct 1 2006, 05:14 PM) View Post

I am an engineer...I do not have a degree in physics.  Engineering is applied physics.  
Mathematics and engineering.....

Phoenix Online or ITT Tech, Let me guess University of Bangladesh

QUOTE(puckSR @ Oct 1 2006, 05:14 PM) View Post

You didnt ask the question...but once again your bringing up your ignorance jha.
You want me to assume all sorts of alternative forces acting on the rocket.  You want me to assume all sorts of "real-world" action taking place.

However....none of those extras were mentioned in the question.
It is still sad...jha'dhur...you cannot believe that a constant mass travelling at constant velocity has a net force =0.. jester.gif

Why would you have to assume "reality"  wise one.

But anyways, prove your statement should be easy for a EE, mathematics applied engineer and altar boy like yourself.

Xombe

• Archived User
My New Site
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2006, 05:26:00 AM »

Enough.  Put your e-penises away, right along with your oh-so-imaginative dupe accounts.

Yes, this forum gets some leeway most of the time, but you guys are way out of line.

I know you're reading and that this will just shatter your little worlds, but learn now that XS is not here to provide you with a soapbox to bitch, argue and flame from.  I got no vendetta, and I'm a lazy, lazy man.  Two mouse clicks close any account, yours or not.. new or not.  A sliver of a coffee break.

If you think this is a combative challenge then you need to seek some outside help in the real world.  No joke.  We're not going to feed your egos or give you justification for some kind of self-percieved rebellion/crusade/digital masterbation.  Bark elsewhere to get your fix. Feel free to argue, just do it like civil human beings, and not insecure college keyboard jockeys who thing the world owes them an outlet or paranoid conspiracy fantasy.

Closed: Believe me, closed.
Pages: 1 2 [3]