xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Author Topic: The "white" Race Card  (Read 633 times)

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« on: February 28, 2006, 03:08:00 PM »

I happened to catch a program on A&E regarding the recent trial of a Texas woman who was caught on
film running over her husband.

The husband was cheating on his wife with his office assistant. He had promised his wife on more than one occasion (4x) that he would put an end to the affair.

Well the wife hired a P.I. to trail hubby, low and behold the husband was out at Motel with mistress and was confronted by wife and daughter.

The wife attacked both husband and mistress in hotel lobby, and stormed out to parked car once staff broke altercation up and hubby left with mistress.

What I had not heard previously was that wife attempted to run over mistress striking Lincoln Navigator drivers side door and launching hubby into air 50 feet as he attempted to protect mistress.

Then wife commence to circle parking lot running over husband 4 times with Mercedes that had 6 inch clearance from ground. Captured on video by P.I. following hubby. Mind you daughter is in passenger seat of Mercedes.

I could not believe:

1) That this woman was released on $30,000.00 bond.

2) That the prosecutor did not seek Death Penalty in this case. (Commision of multiple felonies resulting in the loss of life not to mention premeditation)

IPB Image

Is it me, or did this well to do fairly attractive, white woman get a pass?????????

xboxbox451

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 03:34:00 PM »

I think you play the nim-wit card. *cough*O.J.*cough*

bluedeath

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 04:00:00 PM »

If her skin color was black and she was driving a buick this woman would already be dead.  It's Texas.  The state motto is "If you are white and into evil then you are a friend of mine".

xboxbox451

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 04:09:00 PM »

Blue, Phat, BluePhat, Blueballs, or whoever the hell your skitzo personality is talking at the moment. Do you post these white-bashing topics just to try and piss some white guys off in an attempt to instigate some type of racial arguments on this forum??

These posts are pathetic and really indicate someones desperate need for attention.

lordvader129

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 04:16:00 PM »

personally id say it has less to do with the color of her skin than whats between her legs

Only ten (1.2%) of the 859 total executions since 1973 have been of female offenders

of those 10, 9 were white

http://www.law.onu.e...ib/femdeath.htm

bluedeath

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2006, 04:56:00 PM »

QUOTE(xboxbox451 @ Feb 28 2006, 04:16 PM) View Post

Blue, Phat, BluePhat, Blueballs, or whoever the hell your skitzo personality is talking at the moment. Do you post these white-bashing topics just to try and piss some white guys off in an attempt to instigate some type of racial arguments on this forum??

These posts are pathetic and really indicate someones desperate need for attention.

Kiss off you little yuppie larva.
Go back to playing your mindless video games.  Focus on the first person shooters so you can be good and ready to be fed into the meat grinder.  Are you ready to die for my freedom?

Fuzzy

• Recovered User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2006, 06:04:00 PM »

QUOTE(bluedeath @ Feb 28 2006, 07:03 PM) View Post

Go back to playing your mindless video games.  Focus on the first person shooters so you can be good and ready to be fed into the meat grinder.

You are arguing politics on an Xbox forum. I'm sorry, but this insult just wont cut it. Replacement please.

xboxbox451

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2006, 06:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(Fuzzy @ Feb 28 2006, 08:11 PM) View Post

I'm sorry, but this insult just wont cut it. Replacement please.

Hey, but that insult cut deep  sad.gif  .

lordvader129

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2006, 10:14:00 PM »

phatbluexdeathirishmediabastard2005?

pug_ster

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2006, 10:47:00 PM »

Sad, but if a Man ran over a Woman with a car like that, the Man would get death penality easily.

FYI, puckSR, remember that post about racism a while back and you get personal about me?  Don't be like Karl Rove: If you can't attack his/her argument, attack his/her character.

Edit: looks like she gets 20 years, 10 years good behavior...

http://www.upi.com/i...14-063734-3653r

Arvarden

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2006, 12:43:00 PM »

IPB Image

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2006, 07:04:00 AM »

QUOTE(xboxbox451 @ Feb 28 2006, 06:16 PM) View Post

I think you guys do a good enough job of posting race bashing topics unrooted in factuality.

I take it from your reponse you must have seen the video of the Mercedes circling like a shark with blood in the water so you have no pertinant comments to add.

Me trying to piss you off, never. Sorry I haven't jumped on the bandwagon of die casting everyone
that doesnt look like me into some type of urban legend.

Or maybe I should just play reruns of the OJ verdict smoke, and whine about life, negroes jews and mexicans everyday.

You sir are the just one of the hemmoroids on the anus of the white race, we hope to have you removed shortly.

P.S. Media ran the same smoke screen for our good buddy Scott Peterson, although I wouldnt have probably given him death based upon evidence of case.  But I personally found the intial
coverage "germanic". If Entwistle would not have ran off he probably would have got the benifit of the "white" race card.

Wong Hung Lo

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2006, 10:25:00 PM »

White race card?

IPB Image

The other type of Race card

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2006, 03:38:00 PM »

QUOTE(pug_ster @ Mar 1 2006, 12:54 AM) View Post

Sad, but if a Man ran over a Woman with a car like that, the Man would get death penality easily.

FYI, puckSR, remember that post about racism a while back and you get personal about me?  Don't be like Karl Rove: If you can't attack his/her argument, attack his/her character.

Edit: looks like she gets 20 years, 10 years good behavior...

http://www.upi.com/i...14-063734-3653r

An Iranian North Carolina student was arrested this week for attempted murder when he ran his SUV into a group of students on campus.  

His bail was set at $ 2 million dollars, and no fatalities.  The white broad bailed out on $ 30 K after her husband coughed up all his teeth on the pavement next to his brain matter.

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2006, 07:40:00 AM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ Mar 7 2006, 06:12 PM) View Post

yep...and the difference is??????

the woman attacked her husband....in a moment of obvious personal anger

the student attacked random students....in a moment of completely unknown motive

massive difference....only similarity is that they were both driving.....

you guys really need to get a grip on reality

yep...and the difference is??????

Some one is DEAD
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10