xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Magnitude Of Catholic Priest Sex Scandal  (Read 186 times)

xmedia2004

• Archived User
Magnitude Of Catholic Priest Sex Scandal
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2005, 03:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(bluedeath @ Nov 29 2005, 11:37 PM) View Post

What the hell is Christian BDSM?  Mr. Dew Rag you need to stop while you have some tiny shred of dignity left.  You are into deviant behaviour.  You defend those who practice deviant behaviour.

Your own arrogance has exposed you for what you are as well as destroyed your anonymity.  I value my anonymity.  You should take better care to guard yours.  You have been preaching to everyone like some televangelist on acid and then we find out that you are not only a complete hypocrite but one who enjoys misguiding others.  Based on what I saw I believe that you have some twisted form of a sex addiction.  Like any addiction it will take over your life.  I am amazed that you haven't left this forum never to be heard from again.  The fact that you haven't is proof of your arrogance.

Reap what you have sewn.

He doesnt get it he is a f*ing DUMMY. He posted all that BS about me that he knew wasnt true to bolster his case and now look, I DO NOT CARE THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND IS A MODERATOR....

What a gay looking sum a b*tch you are you are in to C*ckholding huh, with what your mouth.

You dont have a shred of reputation left, be a man you see STATECOWBOY left long ago. Join the other Fake A** Indian, ride for the sunset.  ph34r.gif

You know what I am going to be the bigger man, and let it drop here. But keep my username out of your posts, simple.

xmedia2004

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2005, 04:30:00 PM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ Nov 30 2005, 12:15 AM) View Post

A shred of reputation?
I have plenty of reputation...all of the points I have made on this site are still perfectly valid

bluedeath:
I have not been preaching to anyone...and especially not on anything relative to moral values.  I am not a hypocrite...i never claimed that i did not enjoy sex.

I think it is kinda funny...bluedeath and Xmedia are by far the most conservative people who post....and the whole concept of anything besides missionary position sex with their wives scares the crap out of them....too bad.

Christian BDSM

Oh one last thing
I never said that I was into cuckholding...and next time...look up the definition of the word...
 laugh.gif

Actually, no we believe in certain things, hence our opinions on topics are a constant, they arent fly by night
or knee jerk.

You keep on digging your hole, you are almost caught up with BUSH.

Its funny I posted that you were full of shit like 3 mos, and voila, I CAN TELL THE FUTURE, JUST LIKE U.......

xmedia2012

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2005, 04:33:00 PM »

jester.gif  laugh.gif  tongue.gif  biggrin.gif
QUOTE(xmedia2004 @ Nov 30 2005, 12:37 AM) View Post

I CAN TELL THE FUTURE, JUST LIKE U.......

Pages: 1 [2]