xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Support The Troops?  (Read 1220 times)

pug_ster

• Archived User
Support The Troops?
« Reply #150 on: December 06, 2005, 07:27:00 PM »

Sometimes I don't know what Bush want to do with the situation in Iraq.  The flip-flopping Bush administration was against pulling troops out of Iraq a month ago now has a 'plan of victory' by pulling troops out of Iraq.  And I thought that Kerry flip flops was bad.

pug_ster

• Archived User
Support The Troops?
« Reply #151 on: December 09, 2005, 03:21:00 PM »

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
Support The Troops?
« Reply #152 on: December 13, 2005, 09:57:00 AM »

2,150 Americans dead

For my man that just shipped out to Kuwait....

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
Support The Troops?
« Reply #153 on: March 08, 2006, 10:59:00 AM »

QUOTE(PhatIrishBastard @ Dec 13 2005, 12:04 PM) View Post

For my man that just shipped out to Kuwait....

xmedia2007

• Archived User
Support The Troops?
« Reply #154 on: September 16, 2006, 12:38:00 PM »

2680 DEAD

And, for what?

Oh bye the way I'm back bitches

lordvader129

• Archived User
Support The Troops?
« Reply #155 on: September 18, 2006, 10:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(xmedia2007 @ Sep 16 2006, 02:45 PM) View Post
Oh bye the way I'm back bitches

no, your not

QUOTE(Rules and Acceptable Posting Policy for Xbox-Scene)
Multiple Accounts – You don’t need more than one account.  If we catch you with them we’ll close all the accounts we find.  If we find that after a ban you’ve made more accounts, we’ll close them if we find them. We aren’t concerned if you claim to have turned over a new leaf.  If you continue to make multiple accounts and harass this site, you can expect the following: your account info to be posted publicly, including your email, and your IP. You can also expect us to contact your home ISP and forward info, logs, and descriptions of your activities.

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
Support The Troops?
« Reply #156 on: September 19, 2006, 04:10:00 PM »

X, what up you back in the good ol U S of friggin A.  

You probably havent been back two weeks and already pissing of these nerds.

Catch up with me once you get settled.

PLAY BOY...

xmedia2003

• Archived User
Support The Troops?
« Reply #157 on: September 22, 2006, 10:27:00 AM »

QUOTE(lordvader129 @ Sep 19 2006, 12:20 PM) View Post

no, your not

Maybe, maybe not.

Multiple Accounts – You don’t need more than one account. If we catch you with them we’ll close all the accounts we find.

Good Luck, you havent so far. There are 7 cylons in the fleet. wink.gif

If we find that after a ban you’ve made more accounts, we’ll close them if we find them. We aren’t concerned if you claim to have turned over a new leaf.

No, I have not turned over a new leaf.  

If you continue to make multiple accounts and harass this site, you can expect the following: your account info to be posted publicly, including your email, and your IP. You can also expect us to contact your home ISP and forward info, logs, and descriptions of your activities.

#1 Now, you know, that I know, that you know, you can not determine my real ISP if I do not wish you to. It is a reason they call this EZ Board. (I have several gate addresses)

#2 Ever email I have provided is illegitimate and used to pursue my understanding of the darkside, so feel free to disclose them if you so choose.

#3 And given the fact that the entire theme of this website is to promote felonous activites I find it highly improbable that you would wish to contact any authority of any shape or form to shine more light onto the scene. But whatever please refer to #1.

Tell you what I will drop the games you are a pretty nice guy, when you arent giving CockSr a hand job, and  I am flattered to see how much you guys missed me while I was playing soldier.

Bon Chance,
Mon Ami

grim_d

• Archived User
Support The Troops?
« Reply #158 on: September 22, 2006, 10:31:00 AM »

QUOTE(xmedia2003 @ Sep 22 2006, 05:34 PM) View Post

Maybe, maybe not.

Good Luck, you havent so far. There are 7 cylons in the fleet. wink.gif

No, I have not turned over a new leaf.  

#1 Now, you know, that I know, that you know, you can not determine my real ISP if I do not wish you to. It is a reason they call this EZ Board. (I have several gate addresses)

#2 Ever email I have provided is illegitimate and used to pursue my understanding of the darkside, so feel free to disclose them if you so choose.

#3 And given the fact that the entire theme of this website is to promote felonous activites I find it highly improbable that you would wish to contact any authority of any shape or form to shine more light onto the scene. But whatever please refer to #1.

Tell you what I will drop the games you are a pretty nice guy, when you arent giving CockSr a hand job, and  I am flattered to see how much you guys missed me while I was playing soldier.

Bon Chance,
Mon Ami

you underestimate the power of HSD laugh.gif

lordvader129

• Archived User
Support The Troops?
« Reply #159 on: September 25, 2006, 10:38:00 PM »

another one bites the dust, its easier for me to kill an account than for you to make one, i guarantee youll get tired before the entire mod staff does

but do keep posting with them, makes it that much easier to track them down

lordvader129

• Archived User
Support The Troops?
« Reply #160 on: September 26, 2006, 04:02:00 PM »

im sure your still reading this so lets get soemthign straight, i dont care if you have nothing better to do with your life than create dozens of accounts to spam the political section of a video game website, im not going to waste my time trying to track down your accounts, if you make it clear to me you are using a duplicate account, ill ban it, otherwise i really dont care, you just have fun in your self-important little world

xmedia2k7

• Archived User
Support The Troops?
« Reply #161 on: September 27, 2006, 07:11:00 AM »

QUOTE(lordvader129 @ Sep 26 2006, 07:39 PM) View Post

if you make it clear to me you are using a duplicate account, ill ban it, otherwise i really dont care, you just have fun in your self-important little world

I knew you would see things my way.

im sure your still reading this so lets get soemthign straight, i dont care if you have nothing better to do with your life than create dozens of accounts to spam the political section of a video game website

Really, coming from the babysitter of the "political section of a video game website"  blink.gif

im not going to waste my time trying to track down your accounts, if you make it clear to me you are using

You chose to participate in this exercise in futility. My roommate told you last year my IP was a fake. I do like a good challenge, not that this exercise was challenging.

My last post to you Lord Vader  laugh.gif

Au Revoir

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
Support The Troops?
« Reply #162 on: September 27, 2006, 09:20:00 AM »

QUOTE(lordvader129 @ Sep 26 2006, 04:09 PM) View Post

im sure your still reading this so lets get soemthign straight, i dont care if you have nothing better to do with your life than create dozens of accounts to spam the political section of a video game website, im not going to waste my time trying to track down your accounts, if you make it clear to me you are using a duplicate account, ill ban it, otherwise i really dont care, you just have fun in your self-important little world

IPB Image

QUOTE(xmedia2k7 @ Sep 27 2006, 07:18 AM) View Post

I knew you would see things my way.
Really, coming from the babysitter of the "political section of a video game website"  blink.gif
You chose to participate in this exercise in futility. My roommate told you last year my IP was a fake. I do like a good challenge, not that this exercise was challenging.

My last post to you Lord Vader  laugh.gif

Au Revoir

Both of you could use a good Canadian whore

pop.gif
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]