xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Kanye West On George Bush  (Read 531 times)

zilli0n

• Archived User
Kanye West On George Bush
« Reply #135 on: September 10, 2005, 09:42:00 PM »

What Rap Is

Rap is that distinct horrible music that you constantly hear at your highschool, or on the street if you live in a city, or on the radio, or on TV. It can be identifyed by the "drum" beat that continually loops over and over. Often, listeners of rap identify the quality of a rap "song" by how "phat" its beat is, or something like that.
    Another major characteristic of rap, is the stupid ass fucking shitty lyrics that a bunch of "bad ass muthas" try to sing over the equally stupid ass fucking shitty drum machine and synthesizers. These lyrics are basically always about how they just busted a phat cap in their homeez azzes. Or about how "life is hard in the ghetto". Nobody fucking gives a shit how life is in the ghetto, last time I was in the ghetto my wallet got stolen, so shut the fuck up.

Other Shit I Hate About Rap

Theres lots of other stuff about rap I hate. For one thing, its the horrible glamorization of it and its "artists". For example, I'd like any rap fan out there to tell me who wrote the music to any rap song (and none of those fucking cheap puffy songs count, cause he always just uses other peoples music, thus ruining the original song because his new "lyrics" fucking suck). I mean who wrote the MUSIC, not the lyrics, which are written by the stupid ass rappers. I'll tell you who wrote the music, a bunch of people you've never heard of in your life, and never will, who know how to operate drum machines and computers. Basically, the rap "artist" asks them to make a real "phat" beat, they do so until its "phat" enough, then the rapper dubs in the lyrics over it. Ever notice that at rap "concerts" theres about 30 people in the background, aside from the fucking stupid rapper and the 90 backup dancers, that you've never seen in your life? Those would be the people I'm talking about. But of course, the rap "artist" always gets 100% credit for their new "song". However, I can tell you exactly who wrote both the lyrics and music to say, the Metallica song "The Call of Ktulu". The 4 (original) members of Metallica did, and they played the fucking song themselves, with actual instruments (REAL drums, for example). I would like to see any rap "artist" pick up any real instrument and do anything impressive with it. Oh but wait, I made a mistake, "The Call of Ktulu" doesn't have lyrics, because its whats called an instrumental song. Of course in the rap world, nobody knows what the hell that means. Theres no instrumental rap songs, cause they would be fucking boring as hell. And theres not a single rapper or rap fan who can appreciate the talent it took to record a song like The Call of Ktulu.
    Another thing I hate, is the fucking stupid rap fans themselves. These are the people who always argue that rap is superior to metal and rock (or basically any other style of music) because all that kind of music is just noise. Or, for example, this person I know who wheres a sock on his head once said that Metallica is just about Satan, and its just grunting or something. Well for one thing, Metallica has never made one song glorifying Satan at all. That job is reserved for shitty goth bands like Cannibal Corpse and Morbid Angel, and the fucking stupid ignorant rap fans get these bands confused with bands such as Metallica. They also often assume that all people who like Metallica, also like Korn, as if thats a rule. Metallica is one of my favorite, if not my favorite band, and I personally HATE Korn. Korn is just MTV's version of metal. All the stupid ass people at school who like Korn are those fucking dicks who think they are cool or something cause apparently liking Korn makes them different and strange, and therefore cool. Well, its a shame they are EXACTLY LIKE ALL THE OTHER KORN FANS, and so they aren't different at all. Of course, as much as I hate Korn and all those other shitty grunge bands that people get confused with Metallica, they all have about 300% more talent than any rapper.

Why MTV Also Sucks Ass

Well, theres a few reasons why MTV also sucks ass. For one thing, they have shows that have absoutly nothing to do with music, despite the fact MTV stands for Music Television. Shows like Road Rules and Real World. Seriously, is there any fucking difference between these two shows? Frankly, I dont give a fuck about a bunch of 20 year olds in a winabago, I dont give a fuck about Cindy's lesbianism, or how Carol is gonna react when she finds out Bob is gay. These shows are obviously fucking horrible and shouldn't be on MTV, but they show MARATHONS of them, I can't even count how many times I'm watching the Prevue channel and I see MTV come up, and it says 'Road Rules Marathon'. God, I don't fucking care! As if these two shows aren't bad enough, you then have all the other pointless annoying non-music related shows, like Daria, Loveline, and global dance party or whatever the fuck its called. What the hell is with that show, its always on at like 2 in the morning, I dunno about you, but if its 2 in the morning, and I'm in a situation where I'm watching TV, I dont want to fucking dance. And now we come to the music related shows that they DO have. About 99% of them are rap\pop shows. Like Jams countdown. Ooh yeah, gotta love those Jams, the same fucking ones over and over every god damn day, not that I would like them any more if they were new "jams" every day. And then theres TRL, thats real cool, I love it how the same fucking videos are shown every day because people just keep voting for the same ones. There isn't one rock related show on MTV anymore at all, there USED to be Mattrock, and that was pretty good sometimes (even though Matt Pinfeild has a raspy voice, "How**Abo**ut**Batt*ery!*") but it was on at 11pm and a lot of the time they cancelled it in favor of extra episodes of RoadRules or some shit. But of course now, Mattrock is totally gone. What MTV needs to do is: Get rid of ALL of the non-music related shows. And have at least 2 shows centered around music OTHER than rap\pop, like bring back Mattrock...

Dead Rappers

The Notorious F.A.T and Deadpac. You know who I'm talking about. Their fucking music is what killed them. If they weren't rappers they would still be alive, not that I would give a shit. The whole west side\east side thing, that whole fucking deal started cause of rap. Its fucking stupid, who gives a shit about the "east side" or "west side". God knows I dont. I dont think in the history of metal and rock any artist has ever been murdered. Except for John Lennon I suppose, but that had nothing to do with his music, the murderer was just insane. And then theres the people who claim Deadpac is still alive. Oh my fucking god, he is NOT still alive, would you still be alive if you got SHOT IN THE HEAD, no! Here is why I believe he is dead: murder ---> autopsy --> funeral.

Real Music

Real music is defined as: not fucking rap! Basically, I consider any music that isn't rap\pop\techno to be real music. Any music played with instruments is real music. I'm not saying I like ALL real music, but I'm saying it's a hell of a lot better than any rap. I like metal and "classic" rock. Like Metallica, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Rush, Allman Brothers, Jimi Hendrix and Lynyrd Skynyrd. These are actual bands, these bands wrote their own music, played their own music, and it took a hell of a lot of talent to do it. And if your a rap fan, please don't try to argue that rap is better just cause of the 'rapping'. Who the hell cares if there isn't some gangster spitting out lyrics wicked fast, theres a lot more to good music than that. Oh and also, this isn't a racial thing at all, cause theres white rappers and I hate them just as much, and theres also black rock artists such as Jimi Hendrix, and I like him. Metallica of course, is still around, and has been since 1983, and they still kick ass. Black Sabbath has been around for almost 30 years, can you name one fucking rapper that lasts that long? Can you name one fucking rapper who has more than 2 or 3 successfull songs?  I doubt it. Take Ricky Martin for example, he's not rap, but he's fucking glammy pop shit, do you think your still even gonna know who he is a year from now? Probably not...

xmedia2004

• Archived User
« Reply #136 on: September 11, 2005, 12:36:00 AM »

QUOTE(zilli0n @ Sep 11 2005, 05:53 AM)

Statecowboy

• Archived User
« Reply #137 on: September 11, 2005, 10:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(reidtheweed03 @ Sep 6 2005, 08:33 PM)
ok lets try again

scorpionking77

• Archived User
« Reply #138 on: September 13, 2005, 01:09:00 AM »

QUOTE(zilli0n @ Sep 11 2005, 05:53 AM)

hugoboss1

• Archived User
« Reply #139 on: September 13, 2005, 10:00:00 AM »

ph34r.gif

xmedia2004

• Archived User
« Reply #140 on: September 13, 2005, 12:17:00 PM »

Everytime you hear a rap song, you contribute to Terrorism.

Why come fuckers like you never get sent to go to Iraq, Somalia, Haiti or Bosnia.

I wish Bush could serve another 20 years and see the looks on the faces of you band wagonners when you get sent over to the dessert and get shot at daily.

" Big bad wolf " why dont you sign your arse up and go save the world from Taliban, Kanye West, Hilary Clinton, and the likes.

Oh that would mean taking you sideline arse to the frontlines. Let me guess you got ASTHMA too  dry.gif .

You would go Jessica Lynch, were is my mummy

Statecowboy

• Archived User
« Reply #141 on: September 13, 2005, 01:51:00 PM »

QUOTE(xmedia2004 @ Sep 13 2005, 02:28 PM)
Why come fuckers like you never get sent to go to Iraq, Somalia, Haiti or Bosnia.

Psykomantis00

• Archived User
« Reply #142 on: September 13, 2005, 02:16:00 PM »

QUOTE(zilli0n @ Sep 13 2005, 11:40 AM)
Or they are black, and don't have a computer

xmedia2004

• Archived User
« Reply #143 on: September 21, 2005, 12:36:00 PM »

QUOTE(Statecowboy @ Sep 13 2005, 10:02 PM)
Thats funny, I thought she was captured by enemy combatants.  Yeah you're right, she must be a pussy.  (What an ignorant prick)

Psykomantis00

• Archived User
« Reply #144 on: September 21, 2005, 01:02:00 PM »

QUOTE(xmedia2004 @ Sep 21 2005, 08:47 PM)
Isnt she from OK, statecowboy. Ask here if that cowboy BS worked in the face of an AK-47.

xmedia2004

• Archived User
« Reply #145 on: September 21, 2005, 01:11:00 PM »

QUOTE(Psykomantis00 @ Sep 21 2005, 09:13 PM)
Ok John Wayne.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]