xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Author Topic: Kanye West On George Bush  (Read 529 times)

Wong Hung Lo

• Archived User
Kanye West On George Bush
« on: September 03, 2005, 07:47:00 AM »

I think he has hit the crack pipe too many times.

Now with right click and save goodness.
http://www.pixelmd.c...anyeBenefit.wmv

killerbootsman

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2005, 08:03:00 AM »

Haaaa, funniest thing i've ever seen right there. ( By the way, who fucking cares about Mike Myers, he hasnt been in a movie for like 4 years.)

heinrich

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2005, 08:40:00 AM »

QUOTE(killerbootsman @ Sep 3 2005, 12:14 PM)
( By the way, who fucking cares about Mike Myers, he hasnt been in a movie for like 4 years.)

Heet

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2005, 09:06:00 AM »

gotta respect him for saying it?  I say that david duke had great ideas.  Do you respect me?  Or that Jesse Jackson hates white people.  Respect me now?  He's acting on emotion and ignorance.  I have no respect for what he said.  It doesnt take balls to do what he did.  What does take balls is to go against what NBC told him not to do, pointing out that it may jeapordize the raising of money for poor people displaced.  Guess what, it did.  The donations came to almost a stall after his comments.  Go Kanye, way to help "your people", as he put it.

Capon-E

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2005, 09:24:00 AM »

A natural disaster can not be placed on any human being.  Nobody knew of the sheer devistation that Katrina would reak on the state.  This is by far one of dumbest remarks that I have ever heard.  And as not liking black people then why is he the only president in history to have his cabinet with more minorities then any other president.  Kanye can suck a dick for all I care.  What a little bitch.  You talk about the government and can't do anything.  I don't respect a man who has never done anything to serve his country and backlashes with disrespect.  Boycott this fool.  He's a joke.

R,

Capon-E cool.gif

xboxmodder4life

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2005, 09:37:00 AM »

actaully the amount of damage that this would cause has been well known for a while. There have been tons of studies, and simulations done. To show what would happen when a category 3/4/5 hurricane hit new orleans. The studies came to the conclusion that if a 4 or 5 hit new orleans the levees would give and a wave of water would flood the city 10-20ft deep.  There could have been a better effort to get people out of new orleans. 100's of buses should have been sent before the storm to help out the poor  people of new orleans who couldn't afford to get out of the city which is pretty much who has remained in the city. I wouldn't pull the race card on this subject as some people have because i dont think race was an issue.

All i'm saying is. It was well known that a hurricane like this one would destroy new orleans. They saw this hurricane building strength and heading towards new orleans. This hurricane didnt just appear out of no where. So they knew there was a very good chance of this happening. Local, state, and federal govt. should have had a better pre-strike evacution plan.

This really brings up the question what if there was a huge terrorist attack? how would we respond?

EDIT**

On the subject of race though. Kayne West does have a very valid point tho from one of his statements about the black family being called looters and the white family being shown as getting food for there family. There was a new aritcle in which two pictures were shown one of a white man one of a black man. The whiteman was said to be getting food and soda for his family. The black man had the same items basically and was said to be looting the store.... This is more of a race issue in the media..HE hurt the donations more then helped, with his retarded comments.. In that hole thing he had one valid point that some of the media is being racist

Heet

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2005, 09:39:00 AM »

I second all of that.  Thank God some people on these boards know what the fuck is really going on.

Heet

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2005, 10:15:00 AM »

Sorry, I dont buy the fact that most all of these people didnt have cars. But yes, if they didnt then they should have been bused out.  Guess the mayor thought they had reliable transportation?  And relying on government for transportation, food stamps, and housing...well you see where that will get you.  Having 10 babies with 10 different fathers wont help you (I work in labor and delivery in a hospital so thats where that view comes from.  The same patients are seen every year and its always a different brotha who knocked them up and ran, guess thats the white mans fault too  wink.gif ) They interviewed one black woman and the reporter asked "your not leaving?"  "What are you going to do?"  She said "the city will take care of us".  Guess she was wrong.  Thats not to say its everyone's fault for being poor of coarse.  But the left have made these people dependent on taxpayers and government to support them indefinately.  Nobody else sees anyone wrong with that?  Im not at all saying that they got what they deserved at all, but it makes you wonder what their alternatives are once they are enslaved into believing that its ok to rely on someone else for their livlihood.  I saw another reporter asking some white dudes at a bar what they were going to do if it hit them hard and they just didnt believe it was going to happen.  They admitted that they had a way to get out (car) but that they had evacuated before only to run from nothing, "a ghost" as he put it.  Im sure they're dead now and its sad.  All kinds of ignorance contributed to the disaster, but it wasnt because Bush or anyone else dislikes black people.  As far as the media goes, sorry I dont see where whites and blacks are represented differently.  There were hoards of blacks stealing tv's, jewelry, nike shoes, and other things that they didnt need to live until "the cavalry came".  I did see one picture where whites were stealing stuff too and whites can be theives the same as blacks.  No arguement there, but I do think the media was calling it as it was, not as people would like them to call it.  Im watching the media today and the blacks are up in arms about being called "refugees".  LOL.  What is someone seeking refuge supposed to be called?  African Americans in desperate need of shelter?  Weren't there a lot of white people in the same situation?  I wonder why they didnt take offense.  Simple.  Because they aren't looking for a reason to be offended.

Heet

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2005, 10:51:00 AM »

Oh and if this isnt irony, the prisoners in all of the New Orleans prisons were evacuated to shelter the day before the hurricane but the poor were left to die.

reidtheweed03

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2005, 11:50:00 AM »

QUOTE(Heet @ Sep 3 2005, 07:02 PM)
Oh and if this isnt irony, the prisoners in all of the New Orleans prisons were evacuated to shelter the day before the hurricane but the poor were left to die.

heinrich

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2005, 12:35:00 PM »

QUOTE(Heet @ Sep 3 2005, 03:02 PM)

chorizo1

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2005, 01:06:00 PM »

It's more about them being POOR than Black. African-american people are almost always negitavley portrayed by the media, that is nothing new. If he felt so strongly about race issues he should have said that when he was accepting an award, not in the middle of a benefit concert.  George Bush doesn't care about POOR people. It wouldn't be the first time he sat around while there was a major disaster in America. He just took a lot longer this time. As for the looting difference--What else do you expect from the Media? I wonder how George is gonna blame this hurricane on terrorist? Maybe a hurricane machine from Syria or Iran.

Capon-E

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2005, 01:51:00 PM »

Simply put, Residents of New Orleans are pissed and simply need something to take there aggression out on.  With that being said of course they will be upset with any and everything.  And how does this come down on the president.  There is such thing called a governor who should have known and taken evasive action well before katrina hit land.  If you ask me "the big easy"  took this one a little to easy and now want to place blame on anyone and everything.
 grr.gif  cool.gif

tmoney_man

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2005, 02:02:00 PM »

QUOTE(Capon-E @ Sep 3 2005, 08:35 AM)
A natural disaster can not be placed on any human being.  Nobody knew of the sheer devistation that Katrina would reak on the state.  This is by far one of dumbest remarks that I have ever heard.  And as not liking black people then why is he the only president in history to have his cabinet with more minorities then any other president.  Kanye can suck a dick for all I care.  What a little bitch.  You talk about the government and can't do anything.  I don't respect a man who has never done anything to serve his country and backlashes with disrespect.  Boycott this fool.  He's a joke.

Heet

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2005, 02:02:00 PM »

I dont know Heinrich, but they just said on CNN "the irony is that the New Orleans prison system was evacuated, while the poor black community were left to deal with the storm".  It was about an hour ago or so.  Right before I posted it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10