xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: Abortion  (Read 979 times)

SNMNMNM!

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #135 on: May 26, 2005, 10:35:00 PM »

QUOTE(mr_kill_666 @ May 26 2005, 11:53 PM)
next week im taking my gf to get an abortion. end of story!! literally.

Code-Red

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #136 on: June 06, 2005, 02:42:00 PM »

I believe in choice. Many good points have been made as to the fact it is the womans body, it is her choice. When it comes down to it, I believe the fetus is a leech or parasite until a certain point, maybe the third trimester is a little late, but the fetus would not live without the mother, and it does not think, or show any similarity to a rational thinking human being, regardless of age.

If you dont like my opinion, I really couldnt care less. If you want to argue with me though, let me say a few things first. You have absoloutly no say on the matter, whatsoever. Forcing your beliefs on other people is wrong (for some reason it seems right in US...Bush pushing religion). Regardless if you think pro choice is disgusting, or wrong, or whatever.... it is not your choice to decide that. Nor, for that matter, is it the governments.

What I find wrong and disgusting though, is you anti-abortion people. For some reason, you think its your business what some woman somewhere in the world does with her unborn fetus. Its not. It may become your business if someone in your life is making that decision, but it is still not your choice.

Code-Red

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #137 on: June 06, 2005, 02:59:00 PM »

QUOTE(Atrocity @ May 20 2005, 03:33 PM)
I find it hard to believe that you really think that a 17 year old mother cannot support a child....look to our history and see just how full of shit you are. It's possible...very hard, but possible.
9 months? Boo hoo

Are you stupid? I have 3 female friends who got pregnant when they were teenagers. And you want to know how they turned out?

Mother #1 got pregnant when she was 16. She was going out with a 30 year old, neither of them had jobs. She wanted to get an abortion, but he boyfriend beat her for even thinking of it. Today, she lives off welfair, doesnt have the time to get a job and pay a baby sitter, and raise her child. Her boyfriend was restrained for beating her numerous times. Is that what you think a good life is?

Mother #2 got pregnant when she was 15, and shes about 24 now. She too lives off welfair, smokes weed like a god damn chimney, lives with a druggie boyfriend who deals, and they move from house to house regularily.

Mother #3. I used to hang out with her a long while ago. She used to always be in school, always had a job and nice things. Two years ago she was raped. About 6 months after the rape she dropped out of school, quit her job, and now shes living with a scum bag drug dealer. How did that happen? I dont know, but it did.

I dont have any positive outcomes that would match your moronic story. How the fuck is a 17 year old supposed to graduate from school, maintain a decent paying job, and support her child (and most likely an apartment or home)? You want to answer that? Oh wait, you probably cant. And please dont bother creating some bullshit story to back yourself up. Just save yourselve the trouble and dont post, for lack of knowledge.

xboxbox451

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #138 on: June 06, 2005, 11:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(Code-Red @ Jun 6 2005, 05:53 PM)
When it comes down to it, I believe the fetus is a leech or parasite until a certain point, maybe the third trimester is a little late, but the fetus would not live without the mother, and it does not think, or show any similarity to a rational thinking human being, regardless of age.

Ween311

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #139 on: June 07, 2005, 08:37:00 AM »

Erica Basoria acknowledged asking Flores to help end her pregnancy. But the 17-year-old can't be prosecuted because of her legal right to abortion.

damam

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #140 on: June 07, 2005, 12:07:00 PM »

QUOTE(Ween311 @ Jun 7 2005, 04:48 AM)

The unProfessional

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #141 on: June 07, 2005, 12:26:00 PM »

There's principly no difference between performing an abortion and forcing a miscarriage. I suppose the only difference is that a doctor is licensed and the process of an abortion is approved and tested... probably a great deal safer than jumping on someone's stomach.  The courts definitely can't allow this behavior or stupid teenagers would kill themselves while trying the same thing.

The guy shouldn't be charged for murder... that's pure hypocrisy.  Rather he should just be charged for assaulting his girlfriend.

Kain462

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #142 on: June 18, 2005, 09:54:00 PM »

I agree 100% with thewickedjester and i think that there should and shouldnt be abortion..rape i believe that it is the girls choice if it wasnt part her decision to have it then she should have the decision...
                                           Kain

thewickedjester

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #143 on: June 19, 2005, 07:47:00 PM »

QUOTE(Kain462 @ Jun 19 2005, 12:05 AM)
I agree 100% with thewickedjester and i think that there should and shouldnt be abortion..rape i believe that it is the girls choice if it wasnt part her decision to have it then she should have the decision...

dmack_901

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #144 on: June 26, 2005, 08:32:00 AM »

QUOTE(lebriznon @ Apr 14 2005, 03:11 AM)
i dont support abortions.

damam

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #145 on: June 26, 2005, 08:51:00 PM »

. . .  A 17 year old cant raise a child, much less support him/her. And imagine being that child, you would grow up cold and bitter I can only imagine, your mother is always working, never has money, probably blames you because your father left and your the only one their.

Lance Armstrong was born to an unmarried 17 year old mother and he has just lived a horrible horrible life.  My bet is that he wakes up every morning saying "Why oh why did my mother not abort me".

On the other hand because of her selfish selfish decision to keep her child we americans get to vicariously stick it too the frenchies every year.  beerchug.gif

Jaguar God Imix

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #146 on: June 29, 2005, 06:27:00 PM »

when we can kill an innocent unborn but not a convicted criminal... Ok, thats all i have to say.

.:Dino:.

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #147 on: July 21, 2005, 01:54:00 PM »

when we can kill an innocent unborn but not a convicted criminal... Ok, thats all i have to say.

well said

thewickedjester

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #148 on: July 21, 2005, 03:50:00 PM »

QUOTE(damam @ Jun 26 2005, 11:02 PM)
Lance Armstrong was born to an unmarried 17 year old mother and he has just lived a horrible horrible life.  My bet is that he wakes up every morning saying "Why oh why did my mother not abort me".

Tony42077

• Archived User
Abortion
« Reply #149 on: July 21, 2005, 04:55:00 PM »

QUOTE(thewickedjester @ Jul 22 2005, 12:01 AM)
Look, I'm not saying a 17 year old CANT raise a child. My point is that people should have a CHOICE. The daughter of my moms freind is 19, has a child, and barely ever see's her. She's to busy out party-ing to bother with the child. She's a 14 year old trapped in a 19 year old's body, and she isnt fit to be a mother. THESE are the types of people who should have the chioce (again, I emphasize CHOICE) to have had an abortion.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12