xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Gun Control  (Read 1052 times)

goathunter

• Archived User
Gun Control
« Reply #120 on: May 20, 2005, 11:24:00 PM »

Heres what happens when the only people who own firearms are governments and criminals

http://www.i2i.org/S.../lethal.htm#fn1[/code]

CattyKid

• Archived User
Gun Control
« Reply #121 on: May 21, 2005, 08:25:00 PM »

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

This does not mean that the average person has the right to own a gun.  It says that a well-regulated militia (the Armed Forces b/c militias are illegal) has the right to be armed.  However, since the Government
is runb by the NRA and tobacco companies through "generous donations" this will not change.    

If you are hunting, use a bow or soimething, make it a challenge.  Don't use a machine gun.

Or better yet, make it really fun.  Use a sharp stick/spear.  That would be great.

Wong Hung Lo

• Archived User
Gun Control
« Reply #122 on: May 28, 2005, 10:13:00 AM »

rotfl.gif

Doctors' kitchen knives ban call

A&E doctors are calling for a ban on long pointed kitchen knives to reduce deaths from stabbing.
A team from West Middlesex University Hospital said violent crime is on the increase - and kitchen knives are used in as many as half of all stabbings.

They argued many assaults are committed impulsively, prompted by alcohol and drugs, and a kitchen knife often makes an all too available weapon.

SNMNMNM!

• Archived User
Gun Control
« Reply #123 on: May 28, 2005, 10:32:00 AM »

jester.gif

buttface96

• Archived User
Gun Control
« Reply #124 on: May 28, 2005, 11:29:00 AM »

Arvarden,

Its people like you that really make this world suck with all ur little anti this and that, why dont u stfu and actually handle a gun, becuase Im sure you have probably never even touched a gun and u are a little girl hiding in a corner because you are afraid someone will shoot you

SNMNMNM!

• Archived User
Gun Control
« Reply #125 on: May 28, 2005, 12:41:00 PM »

QUOTE(Arvarden @ May 28 2005, 08:46 PM)
if someone wish's to attack me I will a)get the shit beat out of me b)kindly ask my assailant for another.

Arvarden

• Archived User
Gun Control
« Reply #126 on: May 30, 2005, 05:45:00 AM »

quote=Arvarden,May 25 2005, 06:33 PM]
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]