xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: Bush Supports Gays, And More Lies, Worse President  (Read 825 times)

Wattman

• Archived User
Bush Supports Gays, And More Lies, Worse President
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2005, 12:25:00 AM »

Oh really, name one...

Here you go
Also I've seen two male dogs getting it on.

Tony42077

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2005, 12:50:00 AM »

QUOTE(Wattman @ Feb 23 2005, 07:31 AM)
Also I've seen two male dogs getting it on.

Wattman

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2005, 01:05:00 AM »

I still think gay people should net be allow to adopt, it just complicates things, causes confussion, and possibly screws kids up.

So then souldn't the same thing be said for single parents.

chalosf

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2005, 01:13:00 AM »

Yes there are couples who are screwed up and mess up there kids lifes. But I can guarantee you that a kid raised buy a gay couple has a VERY HIGH (like 99.9%) rate of having issues in life becuase they are being raised in an UN NORMAL enviroment. No matter how you put it, you can't tell me a child that grows up with a gay parents is a good idea. I'll jsut drop it becuase this is going no where.

Wattman

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2005, 01:27:00 AM »

99.9%? I'm sure thats dead-on accurate. The only reason a kid would end up "messed up" would be because of kids like you who would ridicule them for being from an "un normal" household. BTW, abnormal is the word you are looking for.

pepsik

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2005, 02:33:00 AM »

sleeping.gif
animals are gay in nature, they are rare but it happens. these are the most recent news articles on the subject.  

Teen pregnancy/high divorce rate, alcholism, television and an under regulated corporate agenda are the things that are harming the "family values" that people speak of. There are other things, the overzealous drive for money, exchanging quality time with their children inorder to afford next years beamer. The job market seems to be concentrated in areas where no one lives by, so more people nowadays spend more time commuting than they do with their children.

Any parent is an oppurtunity orphans should get, they may be screwed up and a little shy because they live with two uncles, but I don't think kids raised by gay couples go around stealing cars and breaking into peoples homes. Morally flawed vs. Morally devoid is the way you should think about it. Neither solution is ideal but one does outweigh the other.

I work with a few gay people and they would only like gay marriage because of the insurance problems. Most of these gay people are opposed to it because the men are to over the top. Think about gay divorce court with two beauty queens.     ph34r.gif

damam

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2005, 10:03:00 AM »

QUOTE(Maximumbeing @ Feb 22 2005, 02:06 PM)
Totally directed at Tony, but whatever.

You quoted me, so I thought you were refering to my quote - my bad

QUOTE(Maximumbeing)
We can't all be raised in the perfect nukuler (fun) family, as you've said above. However, you can expect the same results in the developement of a child raised by same sex parents as you would in a child raised by only one parent. If you wont let gays raise a kid, how can you let just one parent raise a kid? It doesn't make sense.

If given the option between taking a baby orphan and giving it to a gay couple, a single parent, or a "nuclear" family (all other important things being equael): Who would you give it too?   Wouldnt the child be better off with the nuclear family?  I think so.  What I am talking about is optimizing a childs life as much as possible.  You seem to want just give them out to anyone who will take them.

QUOTE(Unprofessional)
Not only that, but a straight baby being raised by homosexual parents must have some adverse effects on the child's sexuality.  I'm not saying it'll make them gay, but it will more than likely cause sexual/emotional disorders.  It's surprisingly easy to fuck a kid up sexually for life. 

That is definitely true for all of my friends that were raised with a gay parent.

QUOTE(pepsik)
Teen pregnancy/high divorce rate, alcholism, television and an under regulated corporate agenda are the things that are harming the "family values" that people speak of. There are other things, the overzealous drive for money, exchanging quality time with their children inorder to afford next years beamer. The job market seems to be concentrated in areas where no one lives by, so more people nowadays spend more time commuting than they do with their children.

I think that it is starting to change.  More mothers are sacrificin materialistic wants and becoming stay at home Mothers, and more dads are sacrificing promotions for family time.  I havent seen any data on it, but it does appear to be a trend atleast in my area of the country.

SKoT

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2005, 10:21:00 AM »

QUOTE(Tony42077 @ Feb 23 2005, 02:30 AM)
How do you know that you can expect the same results in the developement of a child raised by same sex parents as you would in a child raised by only one parent? There is a HUGE difference between being raised by a single parent, and a same-sex partner. If you don't think that gays would instill a different set of moral values, then you are naive. No one that has commented on this string has been raised by a same-sex union, so none of us really know how it is.

SKoT

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2005, 10:25:00 AM »

QUOTE(chalosf @ Feb 23 2005, 08:02 AM)
hahaha..If you best argument is Dogs that fuck each other then all you are saying gay people are together only  to fuck, in that case I agree with you..Dogs only fuck each other for fucking, has nothing to do with mating or reproducing, like I said there is a reason why there are males and females, so they can mate and reproduce, if not why wouldn't there only just be one sex?

damam

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2005, 11:02:00 AM »

QUOTE(SKoT @ Feb 23 2005, 05:31 AM)
humans and dolphins are the only animals that enjoy sex.

I assume you are speaking through the experience of having multiple inter-species sexual realtionships and having found that only dolphins came back to you for more. jester.gif

mr_chips

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2005, 11:38:00 AM »

lmao!!!

as for this animal gayness thing, who's to say the animals weren't just confused?  and how about the neutering of dogs, doesn't that have some effect on their sexual impulses?

Tony42077

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2005, 12:32:00 PM »

QUOTE(SKoT @ Feb 23 2005, 05:27 PM)
wow how ignorant.

Tony42077

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2005, 02:52:00 PM »

QUOTE(Arvarden @ Feb 23 2005, 09:36 PM)
I guess you havn't thought of the concept "foster parents".  And how do you know everyone wants babies? Not everyone is like you.

Ween311

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2005, 02:56:00 PM »

humans and dolphins are the only animals that enjoy sex.

Then why does my dog always try to hump everything that moves...Legs, furniture, kids toys, other dogs, cats....the list goes on and on.

I think most everything that reproduces sexually, likes sex, otherwise what would motivate them to procreate.  You might have been talking about casual sex but even then, I don't think that statement about humans and dolphins being the only animals that enjoy non-procreational sex is true.  I think there are a lot of primates thad have casual sex also.

damam

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2005, 03:51:00 PM »

QUOTE(Arvarden @ Feb 23 2005, 09:36 AM)
"Take your thumb out of your ass and read the post you qouted. My point was that no one wants to take in that 13 year old inner city kid- gay or straight. Everyone wants babies."

I guess you havn't thought of the concept "foster parents".  And how do you know everyone wants babies? Not everyone is like you.

Actually the foster program in America isnt really all that great
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9