xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

Author Topic: Bush Supports Gays, And More Lies, Worse President  (Read 828 times)

dudeman456

• Archived User
Bush Supports Gays, And More Lies, Worse President
« on: February 21, 2005, 05:09:00 PM »

In recent "secret" tapes, bush admints that he does not have a problem with gays, or hiring gays into his cabinets, that he really does not agree with christians. I Love It

That and he smokes pot, but will not admit it,(like thats the only thing he has ever done).

This "release" is probally to stop people from wondering about Jeff Gannon

hahahaha

I would love to become a republican, and live in a totally different world than everybody else.

user posted image

EmperorPsiblade

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2005, 06:10:00 PM »

Wow...

What a load of BS...   beerchug.gif

The ONE thing I like about Bush is that he doesn't like gay marriage, don't take that away from me!  laugh.gif

Foe-hammer

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2005, 07:35:00 PM »

QUOTE(dudeman456 @ Feb 22 2005, 12:15 AM)
In recent "secret" tapes . . . .

Oh, oh "secret tapes"!  I believe it!  Quoting from the Inquierer.  rotfl.gif

K98

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2005, 08:54:00 PM »

You're a dumbass.

Shoue

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2005, 09:21:00 PM »

believe it or not the "secret tapes" are legit.. I saw it on C-SPAN I think.  When Bush was running for governor of Texas, one of his friends taped some of their conversations.  And the white house agreed the tapes were actually Bush's voice.

dudeman456

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2005, 09:43:00 PM »

Damn I forgot that, Republicans do not believe in facts.

Google must be mistaken

So is the Jeff Gannon thing fake too?

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2005, 10:47:00 PM »

ive yet to hear a good reason against gay marriage other than people dont like it...  rolleyes.gif

damam

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2005, 10:56:00 PM »

Quotes taken fromt the New York Times - just slightly more credible wink.gif

QUOTE(Bush)
"I wouldn't answer the marijuana questions. You know why? Because I don't want some little kid doing what I tried."

I rather liked the reasons bushes stated for not talking about smoking pot.  Clinton did a lot of harm in not realizing that he is a role model in areas of sex and illicit drug use.

Really the only story I see here is that one of Bushes trusted circle members betrayed them.  Other than that, didnt you really already know all of this about bush anyways?

brandogg

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2005, 11:21:00 PM »

How is any of this a lie? He's never bashed gays or put them down. He was asked about civil unions between gays and he said he's for them.

Arvarden

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2005, 06:46:00 AM »

He used his anti gay stance in his re-election to win votes?  If Bush is for Civil unions who is running the US?

Bush or Christain fanboy's?

cbabbman

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2005, 06:53:00 AM »

QUOTE(damam @ Feb 22 2005, 12:02 AM)
Quotes taken fromt the New York Times - just slightly more credible ;)

QUOTE(Bush)
"I wouldn't answer the marijuana questions. You know why? Because I don't want some little kid doing what I tried."

I rather liked the reasons bushes stated for not talking about smoking pot.  Clinton did a lot of harm in not realizing that he is a role model in areas of sex and illicit drug use.

Really the only story I see here is that one of Bushes trusted circle members betrayed them.  Other than that, didnt you really already know all of this about bush anyways?

OK, using that logic, I suppose that every kid is going to be looking at this administration and figuring that while drugs are bad, lying is just alright with them...

so... we raise a generation of liers... so much for returning good moral values to the white house...

This administration is the most corrupt and pathetic excuse for anything that I have ever seen...

SKoT

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2005, 10:04:00 AM »

QUOTE(dudeman456 @ Feb 22 2005, 04:49 AM)
Damn I forgot that, Republicans do not believe in facts.

Google must be mistaken

So is the Jeff Gannon thing fake too?

holy shit you are a moron.

damam

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2005, 10:07:00 AM »

QUOTE(cbabbman)
OK, using that logic, I suppose that every kid is going to be looking at this administration and figuring that while drugs are bad, lying is just alright with them...

so... we raise a generation of liers... so much for returning good moral values to the white house...

This administration is the most corrupt and pathetic excuse for anything that I have ever seen...

Let me post it again and let you re-read it this time emblolding the areas you clearly missed.

And since you could not understand it the first time I will tell you what happened.
He didnt lie - he refused to answer the question.  
This is something I am sure a lot of parents can relate too as well.  I have done nearly every drug known to g-d, but I am never going to tell my kid that for the exact same reason.

QUOTE(Arvarden)
He used his anti gay stance in his re-election to win votes? If Bush is for Civil unions who is running the US?

Bush or Christain fanboy's?

He has always said he wanted to keep marriage between a man and a women, civil unions are different.  His stance hasnt changed from 1998.  Again this is nothing new, nor is it a lie or misrepresentation.

Tony42077

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2005, 10:51:00 AM »

QUOTE(gcskate27 @ Feb 22 2005, 05:53 AM)
ive yet to hear a good reason against gay marriage other than people dont like it...  :rolleyes:

To me, there is one main reason that a lot of people don't support gay marrige. When you think about it, there aren't too many "advantages" financially, almost none. I'm not sure about a spouse's insurance coverage, maybe that would be covered by civil unions. A federally recognized same-sex marrige would give it legal legitimacy in the court's eyes.

The main reason I am against gay marrige, is because they would be able to adopt children easier. No gay marrige can produce children between the two partners, making adoption their next alternative (lesbians would nave an easier time trying to make a baby, with a little help). Giving the multi-year waits that straight couples have to go through to adopt a child, legal gay marriges would put them on the same priority of the straight couple.

You can say all you want that "these gay couples will love these children just as much as the straight couples would" all you want, but life is tough enough without having to deal with fact that you have 2 mommies or daddies.

Bush (as all Christians should) does not dislike gay people, he just doesn't agree with the way that they live their lives. His opposition to gay marrige reflected his beliefs, and the beliefs of the majority of his supporters. Give the gays all of the rights that are afforded to straight people, biding by the laws of nature. A constitutional "man-woman marrige only" ammendment would keep marrige sacred (some people consider it a sacrament).

Arvarden

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2005, 11:51:00 AM »

"nor is it a lie or misrepresentation."

rolleyes.gif
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9